For a rising star on the marketing sky, with special interest in producing written content in English and Swedish, we have a great opportunity.
As a market coordinator at MilDef, you take care of a wide range of important operational and tactical market activities. You work on corporate level, closely together with our current market coordinator and support our sales companies on different geographic markets. You strengthen our global brand by supporting our local business. The world MilDef operates in is highly technical, predominantly military, and depends on accurate information always being available – for our customers, partners, and our own resources.
In the morning you might update our web with relevant content and solid writing, and spend the afternoon gathering competitive information, preparing an international exhibition, send out product brochures to our subsidiaries, check our company pages on LinkedIn, and finish the day with updating our corporate presentation with some new statistics. Next day you meet with two marketing agencies regarding a potential project and send out a newsletter to our customers.
You find these rapidly changing tasks to be stimulating rather than stressful.
To us, market coordination means aligning our efforts around the MilDef brand, providing a true picture of who we are and gathering intelligence about our domain.
In summary, you will be involved in everything from creating new press releases to discussing our branding strategies. You are probably a multi-talented, ambitious, capable, creative, meticulous and generally great person.
The position is in Helsingborg, Sweden. Expect 20-30 travel days per year.
We believe you have at least 1 year’s work experience from a marketing role and have a strong interest in producing excellent written content, both in English and in Swedish.
You possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Work experience from similar positions in marketing
- Competent in planning and executing exhibitions
- Excellent in producing written content, both in English and Swedish
- Experienced in working together with marketing agencies
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools
- Solid computer skills, including InDesign, Photoshop, MS Office, SharePoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Manage all our exhibitions and other corporate event
- Produce written marketing content
- Manage press releases, newsletters, product brochures etc
- Coordinate activities for strengthening our corporate brand
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Produce “battle cards” to support our sales teams
- Collaborate with the marketing agencies to produce promotional materials
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Produce clear and concise information, for example corporate presentation
Due to the nature of the business, we demand Swedish citizenship. We strive for a balanced age and gender spreading as well as an ethnic and cultural diversity. The service is full time with location in Helsingborg. Access as soon as possible.
For further information, contact Daniel Ljunggren, email@example.com.
We apply a continuous selection and therefore welcome your as soon as possible, however, no later than 2019-10-25. Please note that we need your cover letter and CV in English.
Sökord: marknadskoordinator, marknadsassistent, marknadsföring, marknadskommunikatör, marknadsansvarig