Joining Oasmia, you will be a part of Oasmia’s vision to become one of the leading European specialty pharmaceutical companies with the mission to launch innovative drugs that fulfill unmet medical needs. The company has undergone some organizational and strategic changes in recent times in order to build the right platform to accelerate growth in the future. For the right caliber professional, this is an outstanding opportunity to join Oasmia at an exciting time, backed by a very supportive major shareholder.
The Manufacturing Manager will have a crucial role in the organization and play a vital part in the further transformation of Oasmia. As the Manufacturing Manager of Oasmia you will work in a team of four scientists and engineers, reporting to the Head of Research, Development and Manufacturing.
- Be Oasmia’s manufacturing process expert for all products and processes
- Build solid process knowledge around the drug product formulation and Oasmia’s technology platform
- Plan and manage the project to set up a new GMP manufacturing line
- Provide support and management to current CMO’s in process development, deviations management etc.
- Maintain and meet the highest standards in quality and technical work
- > 5 years of experience in working with process engineering and process development in the pharma industry
- Ph.D. or M. Sc. In Chemistry, Technical Engineering or related field
- Experience of manufacturing in a GMP controlled environment including qualification and installment of manufacturing equipment
- Project management experience
- Experience from working with external partners e.g. CMO’s
- Fluent in verbal and written Swedish and English
Deadline for application in 2020-10-07. Selection in continuous and the position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore – please apply as soon as possible. Your application may be written in English or Swedish.
Oasmia is working together with Randstad Life Sciences in this recruitment process. For information, please contact recruitment consultant Hedvig Strandberg, Hedvig.firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of GDPR we are not allowed to handle applications by e-mail and applications sent through e-mail can therefore not be processed. For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
about Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB.
Oasmia stands for science at the service of patients. We seek to improve how medicines function. We are committed to finding better ways to deliver advanced drugs to those who need them most.
We want a world where everyone can benefit from the most effective treatments. Our goal is to establish Oasmia as a leading specialty pharmaceutical company which combines innovation, medicine and science for the benefit of patients.
For more information about Oasmia, please visit https://www.oasmia.com/en /