We are strengthening the team around quality management at Business Unit Combat Systems and C4I Solution, and are therefore looking for a skilled line manager with relevant experience of quality management.
You will be Manager of a newly created Quality Management section that initially will consist of eight members, additional recruitments may become relevant due to business growth. You will also be the Business Unit Quality Director, which means that you will have a functional responsibility for quality assurance and control. Your tasks will typically include the following:
- Maintain and further strengthen the quality and environmental focus within the Business Unit. This includes provision of quality planning, assurance and control in product development and customer projects as well as local process ownership for the Quality process area. You will be also be responsible for necessary process adaptions based on business needs and training of personnel.
- Coordinate and execute internal audits and management reviews within the Business Unit. You will create and implement an internal audit program, and plan and perform management reviews according to common routines.
- Represent the Business Unit within the Surveillance Quality Council, and there cooperate with other business unit in quality related matters.
- Safeguard the operational fulfilment of our quality and environmental certifications (license to operate) while assuring that our ways-of-working enable business success.
- Line management responsibilities for project quality managers, including e.g. occupational health and safety responsibilities, competence planning and coaching.
You will report to Head of Business Excellence who is member of the business unit global leadership team.
You have an appropriate postgraduate qualification in a technical and/or business oriented discipline. You also have substantial professional experience from quality management, including both quality planning, quality assurance and quality control.
We value that you are a team player with a proven record of teamwork, a true leader with a specific skill for motivating both your own staff and other co-workers.
- Minimum five years of relevant professional experience within quality management, change management and process development/maintenance
- Leadership experiences
- Well oriented within ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and written
- Excellent social skills, team player willing to walk the extra mile
- Battle-proven result orientation and determination to improve our business and operational excellence
- Knowledge of AQAP2110, EN9100, RTCA, ISO15288, ISO12207 and ISO27001
- Interest and talent for training, both first-line employees and train-the-trainer setups
- Experience in management of customer requirements and claims within the quality area
What you will be a part of
Business Area Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and cyber security solutions.
The Business Excellence staff function at Combat Systems and C4I Solutions carries functional responsibilities for Commercial, Quality and Environment Management, ISIT and Operational Excellence. As a manager within this organisation you will cooperate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. The team you will manage consists of Project Quality Managers based in Järfälla, the business unit also has operations in Göteborg, Luleå and Karlskrona and Adelaide.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English. This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.