Calabrio is looking for a highly motivated Support Manager to join a leadership team responsible for managing day-to-day Support Services Operations. Calabrio is an innovative, fast-paced, growing software company that provides integrated workforce optimization software for today’s multi-channel contact centers.
The Support Manager is responsible for fostering an environment of continuous improvement and learning to maximize individual and team performance. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building internal and external partnerships, strong customer focus and a commitment to employee development and growth.
About the job
- Lead and develop a growing team of technical support services staff in Europe and Asia.
- Responsible for effectively aligning resources to ensure timely high-quality support for internal and external customers
- Define, communicate and monitor team and individual performance metrics
- Proactively identify process improvements and ways to enhance service quality and responsiveness
- Act as a point of escalation to assist team in providing timely solutions to resolve customer issues
- Ensure consistent documentation for all service offerings and ensure knowledgebase is up-to-date and user friendly
- Proactively keep key stakeholders informed on status of initiatives and customer service issues
- Identify trends and provide recommendations to evolve support offerings that nurture and support industry excellence and superior service
- Effectively partner and contribute to broader leadership team to ensure overall team is fully aligned and effectively responding to support needs
- Work directly with customers and/or partners to strengthen relationships and support retention
Skills & Experience
- Experience in supporting technical solutions and leading a team of technical resources
- 3+ years in a team leadership role
- Excellent knowledge of customer service procedures and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English
- Demonstrated leadership of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated understanding of
- Microsoft Windows Server operating systems and associated technologies
- Linux OS’s and associated technologies
- Microsoft transact SQL
- Apache web servers and SSL certificates
- IIS Web Server
Calabrio has recently acquired Teleopti. The combination brings Teleopti’s workforce management (WFM) software together with Calabrio’s customer experience solutions to create the market-leading, true multi-tenant SaaS customer experience intelligence platform. Calabrio and Teleopti bring together customers from across the globe, including Best Buy, Rabobank, Shopify, Netflix and GE Appliances, a Haier company.
A bit about our culture
Your personal skills are of great importance to us. Teleopti – A Calabrio Company - is characterized by a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You will fit in if you are customer-driven, take initiative and get things done. We have built a solid foundation of satisfied employees, customers and channel partners and are now ready to take the next step to increase growth. If you are the right person, you will join an international company with a cutting-edge product, motivated employees and very satisfied customers.
Come together with us and build the best company in our space!
Calabrio is revolutionizing the way enterprises engage their customers with Calabrio ONE®, a unified suite—including call recording, quality management, workforce management and voice-of-the-customer analytics—that records, captures and analyzes customer interactions to provide a single view of the customer, and improve the overall agent and customer experience. Calabrio ONE is easy to use, which empowers management to align activities and resources quickly with the demands of today’s multichannel customer. The secure platform has a lower total cost of ownership and can be deployed and expanded on a public, private or hybrid cloud.
Calabrio has been a Star Tribune Top Workplace for 4 years in a row.
Find more at http://calabrio.com/ and follow @Calabrio on Twitter.