We are right now expanding rapidly, and are therefore looking for management consultants with experience from capital markets, investment management and the banking industry to join our FSI (Financial Services Industry) team.
The Deloitte Consulting FSI team is working with strategic-, operational- and technology-driven transformation at large banks, asset managers and insurance companies in the Nordics. Our practitioners work on a variety of projects which include; design and delivery of operating models, technology integrations, process transformation and automation, robotics, information management and regulatory compliance.
Work you’ll do…
Primarily we are looking for you who have several years of experience from the Financial Services Industry. As a Consultant within FSI you will work on complex and challenging projects across a variety of functions (e.g. front office, operations, technology, risk, and compliance). You will have the opportunity to learn and grow by using the practice’s sophisticated tools and methodologies, whilst having the opportunity to build and maintain meaningful client relationships.
Assignments will be focused across the full spectrum of the banking industry and will include:
- Operating model design and implementation
- Regulatory change analysis and implementation
- Business & technology architecture
- Automation / Robotics
- Digital Transformation
- Programme management
To succeed in the role you’ll…
To be successful in this role you should be able to develop strong relationships, contribute innovative ideas and manage change and ambiguity effectively and confidently. Your existing industry and project experience will be critical and will support your development in the team. We will provide you with the appropriate support to continually develop yourself, add real value and build credibility in the industry from an early stage.
In short we are looking for individuals that are able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong academic background
- Solid experience/ understanding of the financial services industry, e.g. front-, middle- or back-office processes, market infrastructure, regulations, instruments and products, etc.
- Exposure to change/ project management from a consultancy or financial services organisation
- Consistent record of high quality delivery in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English
- Good relationship management skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Travel mobility
For a more senior role we are also looking for:
- The ability to contribute to building of the practice via e.g. leadership of propositions and by generating commercial revenue
- Experience in leading teams and a coaching mind-set
How you’ll grow…
Deloitte recognises that our success in the Financial Services Industry is due to our talented people. We invest heavily in our practitioners providing them with the right tools, training and working flexibility to enable them to deliver and be successful in a motivating and rewarding environment. Teamwork is an important aspect of our success and something we emphases by bringing our FSI practitioners together on a regular basis to share experiences, knowledge and build strong internal relationships. In addition we offer:
- Access to one of the world's largest consulting organisations, worldwide training programmes and a powerful network of experienced colleagues
- The freedom and opportunity to develop yourself and our business
- Very good opportunities for a career in the national and global consulting arena
- A pleasant work environment with team oriented colleagues
- Competitive pay and good benefits
How to apply…
We would like to receive your application including your CV and cover letter as soon as possible as we will review and interview on an ongoing basis, but at the latest on August 31st 2019.
For questions regarding the position please contact FSI recruiting manager, Jenny Hallberg, phone +46 70 080 2752. For questions regarding the application process please contact Human Resources & Talent Manager Carl Linderoth, phone +46 70 080 3347.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us, our clients and our society. Deloitte is where you’ll find unlimited opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
We are looking forward to your application!
For further information on Deloitte, please see www.deloitte.se.