BSH Home Appliances AB is part of the BSH Home Appliances Group. With our products under the brands Bosch, Siemens, Neff and Gaggenau, as well as with our regional and special brands, we make life easier. We are an international group that inspire through high quality product design, resource efficient technology and an excellent working environment.
Get ahead with your career – think ahead with us.
Welcome to Customer Service Logistics group! We operate in all Nordic countries as well as Baltics. It is a great opportunity to work with interesting and challenging tasks together with great international team!
Warehouse and Freight management
- Ensure good level of performance in close collaboration with the external warehouse provider, forwarders and company stakeholders
- Regular on site meetings with business partners and audits at the warehouse
- Maintain effective and long term working relationships
- Identify and implement potential cost savings
- Take appropriate measures based on stakeholder feedback
- Stock taken
Process / project management
- Manage logistic projects in cooperation with external/internal parties
- Participate in cross functional projects
- Continuously improve processes within logistic functions
- Contribute to the overall success of the team and the Company goals by maintaining regular attendance, punctuality, focus and professionalism at all times
Daily operational tasks (supporting when needed)
- Following KPI results, processes monitoring, reporting and statistics
- Monitor the interface between SAP and other internal/external systems such as Nyce, Centiro, etc and take appropriate actions in case of deviations
YOU ARE A PERFECT CANDIDATE IF
- You have 1-3 years experience working with SAP 3 (S0P/M0P/R0P modules) / SAP 4 or similar ERP system
- You have previously worked with large amount of data (SKU >10000)
- You are advanced with MS Office (Excel, Access db, etc)
- You have previously worked with Spare Parts/accessories or in Customer Service (we see it as big plus)
- You are good team player as well as good self-going person
- You are quick learner and multitasking person
- You are fluent in English - any Scandinavian languages are a plus
Please send your CV and cover letter in English. Selection is ongoing, so please send your application as soon as possible but no later than 25.10.2020. The position may be employed before the final application date.
For more information please feel free to contact Dmitry Nikonov (Logistic Manager Customer Service Northern Europe), Dmitry.NikonovD@bshg.com