Do you want to make a real impact on the logistics of a fast growing consumer product company? Do you have multiple years' experience of driving projects in logistics? This might be a great opportunity for you!
Our client is a growing company with its headquarters in Stockholm. Logistics operations are truly global and the company delivers their product to almost every country in the world. Four main distribution centres located in Sweden, US, India and Hong Kong allow the company to have high availability of their products in their own stores and good service level towards their wholesale partners.
You will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Identification of the key improvement areas in the logistics, distribution & warehousing process
- Define the scope, timelinetimeline and resources for the new projects
- Drive already existing improvement initiatives
- Implement change management projects with multiple stakeholders
- Identify and implement continuous improvement processes within the global logistics operations
The role provides opportunity to be involved in key operations improvement projects. The expectations are that you will be responsible for both strategy and implementation. An example of the project could be an implementation of a new global process for returns etc. You will report to the Logistics Director.
We would expect you to have the following qualifications and experience:
- BSc or MSc in relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar role and 5+ years of experience in logistics or operations
- Experience of running projects, creating new processes in ERP and/or WMS systems
- Preferable experience of working with MS Dynamics Navision (NAV)
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Agile in your way of working
- A solid relationship builder
- Self-motivated and autonomous who enjoy working both in a team and on your own
- Love the combination of strategic and hands-on work
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Someone who thrives in fast growth - constant change
The company provides a competitive package and salary.