On behalf of our client, leading supplier of home electronics, white goods and mobile communication solutions, we're looking for a new team member for the logistics department.
LG products and services make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, they offer the latest innovations to make "Life Good" - from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. The company employs more than 180 000 people globally in 115 different locations. LG Electronics Nordics is active in four Nordic countries since 1999 and represented by around 100 employees.
The company offers an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill - and equal opportunities across the board.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and follow up on all outbound deliveries from 3PL warehouse
- Managing and controlling all transportation and warehouse invoices
- Managing special transportation and express transports
- Claims management
- IOD/POD collection and monitoring
- Internal communication between different departments
- Management of sales between subsidiaries and warehouse transfers
- Month end management, closing and follow-up of costs
- Logistics KPI monitoring and follow up
- Preparing reports and forecasts to global HQ
- Academic degree in Business, Economics, Supply Chain Management or Finance. Qualification by experience could be considered as well
- Good knowledge of logistics processes within retail or market sales company
- Excellent Excel and ERP skills
- Experience of dealing with large amounts of data
- Fluency in Swedish and English is required
If you're dedicated, well-organized and flexible fast learner with high social skills, please apply today! Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the last day of the application.