We are making life less complicated, want to innovate to make life simpler?
What’s in it for you?
At Volvo Cars, we are on an ambitious journey to build direct relationships with our customers based on solving real life problems using digital. Product Labs mission is to experiment and learn what’s valuable to customers, what experience makes it great and how to get customers to start using new offers. We are passionate to experiment with customers quickly and build what we need to learn, co-create with other companies, teams and talents to unlock new value. We focus on how we can take on the challenges of urbanization by making the car an asset for a everyone living in a smart city, help people save time in their daily lives and change the way you can consume luxury transportation.
What you’ll do
We are now looking for a creative Lead Technical Designer for Product Labs in Gothenburg to create technical designs for new digital offers and services. You will be the senior tech designer, be responsible for the natural interface to labs for other tech roles within the company and lead technical collaboration with outside partners. You will be responsible for creating technical designs in a in a cross functional team and coach other technical designers and developers, apply best practices within lean software development, develop proof of concepts and support customer experimentation from tech point of view.
- Develop designs for new services together with partner companies
- Build proof of concepts and use ways to experiment with customers within mobile and web
- Scout new technology to discover and explore new ways to help customers
Do you fit the profile?
- You have passion for code and technology and track record to innovate new value with digital technology
- Experience of service design and developing on cloud and mobile
- You have a experimenting mindset, ability to inspire others to try new ways
- You are a champion of software development and love to use best practices.
- Can spearhead technical co-creation with partner companies
- Has a collaborative team player attitude, always finding new opportunities to inspire others to contribute
Application and contact
Is this something for you? Please register your application as soon as possible, interviews will be held continously. For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Sofia Fredriksson at email@example.com. For questions about the position, please reach out to Jonas Söderqvist at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 728 88 96 06. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonas-soderqvist-58b06846/
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future. Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent. We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.