Nordic Lönadminstrator - you will be based in Stockholm and be the key person for coordinating the Nordic payroll, reporting directly to the Nordic HR Manager. This is a real opportunity to work in a company that is respected around the world, and offers a comfortable, professional environment where you can really develop your skills.
Michael Page have again partnered with a global brand within the retail space, a brand that is known for their high-quality and durable products. They have operations around the world (some 50 countries) and are now looking for a skilled Payroll Coordinator & HR-Assistant (Nordics) to join the "family" and continue to ensure that everything runs smoothly. In Central-Stockholm they have a welcoming environment with excellent teams across finance, HR, fitments and administration - they follow a colleague-focused methodology making sure that their employees not only enjoy their position, but also look forward to come to work, even on Mondays!
On behalf of our client, Michael Page seek a skilled Lönadministrator that loves a challenge, being both strategic and "hands-on", and is happy to develop their skills on both Sweden and Nordic based tasks. The main mission will be to effectively manage coordinating all Nordic payroll and HR related administration.
Typical responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Processing Swedish payroll inhouse
- Indirectly manage payroll processing for the other Nordic countries
- Become a Superuser for the time reporting and payroll system(s)
- Manage Pensions
- Reporting headcount & actual's in house
- Reporting to external authorities in all countries
- Develop your skills over time to gain more and more responsibility
- Other HR & Administrative tasks
To be successful in this role and company, you should be an ambitious, business-oriented person that has a high level of integrity. Please refer to the below requirements, if you feel you have the right background, and would like to know more, then apply!
- Fluent in Swedish and English (speaking, written, reading) - other Nordic languages are a major plus.
- At least 2 years relevant experience (the more the better) within Sweden
- Solid relevant experience with Hogia as a system / other relevant systems can be considered
- Experience with travel claims/expense reports
- Experience with Nordic payroll is a bonus (payroll in any other Nordic country)
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience with outsourced payrolls is a bonus.
- Experience with Kollektivavtal is a bonus
A flexible work environment with great colleagues. Here you will have a steady, fun, rewarding working environment where you will really become a specialist.