On behalf of our client evolution of smooth (eos) we are now looking for a driven Key Account Manager. Evolution of smooth is an international and young brand in the beauty industry.
It all started with a single concept: maybe lip balm didn’t have to look and feel so basic. In fact, maybe a product that so many of us use routinely could incorporate a touch of delight into its already purposeful existence.
We took a step back to focus on the lip balm experience and the ethos of eos was born. The result? A unique, yet practical spherical-shaped applicator filled with a variety of shades and flavours sure to deliver a smile while moisturizing and protecting lips. Since this beauty aisle breakthrough, the company has grown, staying true to the original mission: to make products that perform and deliver moments of joy.
- You will have your own portfolio of accounts, in addition to which you will assist the sales lead on the management of the business across the full account breadth
- For your accounts you will;
- be the customer expert understanding where the joint opportunities for the company and customer are
- establish the customer strategy and the plans required to deliver the strategy
- be leading negotiations maximizing sales and ROI of customer opportunities
- working closely with marketing to ensure all opportunities to collaborate with the customer on joint consumer marketing initiatives are delivered
- Constantly seeking to expand the breadth and depth of the collaboration with the customer, building the companies network, in order to open up greater opportunity
- In order to be successful in this role you have at least 3 years’ relevant experience within Key Account Management
- You are business-driven with a desire for a broad business perspective
- Previous experience from beauty, pharma and FMCG is preferable
- You are knowledgeable about tools to understand results and drive decisions based on recurring analysis
- You have a commercial mindset and enjoy a role where you can be both strategic as well as operational
- You are used to working in an international context
- You are an self motivated sales professional who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment and has a “get it done” mentality
- Knowledge from Danish or Norwegian or Finnish market is preferable but not mandatory
Please submit your CV and personal letter in English. In this recruitment eos is collaborating with Nigel Wright and if you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct questions to Nigel Wright.