About the company
Instantor was founded in 2010 and in April 2018, Financial Times ranked the company as the third fastest growing Fintech in Sweden.
Instantor makes people's financial lives easier and helps organizations to understand their customers´ true financial capacity. Via a banking API, the platform enables communication with online banking systems and by doing that, realizes valuable knowledge about the customer in real-time.
Our clients can hence increase acceptance, reduce risk, and streamline management.
Instantor has 250 integrated banks in 25 markets, with 150+ clients in Europe, South America and Asia.
The Head office is located on Vasagatan in Stockholm. We also have offices in Zagreb, Croatia and Malaga, Spain and employees a team of 50+.
Swedish FinTech and growth company, Instantor is on the lookout for an experienced and charismatic candidate to our commercial team.
We want you who is able to impact our key customer product adoption, with pace. Your main accountabilities will include customer relations, expansion and retention for our key accounts. We will continue to grow globally so you will for sure be part of an exciting and international journey. You will join a really ambitious and open-minded family at our HQ in Stockholm.
- Commercially responsible for our key accounts, meaning retention and expansion rates.
- Make sure our key accounts are getting maximum value from our current product suite.
- Identify new areas of product interest and be the link between our customers and our internal product development team.
- Identify new markets together with your customers in order to help them expand operations.
- Be an ambassador for Instantor during events, exhibitions and road shows.
Good to know:
- International position - around 5 travel days per month, mainly within Europe but also LatAm and Southeast Asia.
- Part of Customer Success unit and commercial team as whole
- Reporting to Head of Sales
- Based out of HQ in Stockholm
- Permanent full-time employment
- Fixed monthly salary + bonus based on commercial performance
Experience and qualifications
- 3+ years of work experience from B2B Customer Management and/or Sales of complex software and/or SaaS Enterprise solutions
- Experience from financial industry, fintech, loan originators, niche bank, consulting or similar is considered a plus
- Track record of driving, closing and implementing customer value is important
- Flawless communication skills in Swedish and English. Extra language in either of the markets we operate in, is a plus.
- We will look more for attitude and professional experience, rather than your academic background.
Personality – you:
- have a positive mindset and attitude – anything is possible!
- listen to understand your customer
- are used to and stimulated by high demands and deliverables
- are adventurous – this role will imply travelling
- provide value-based recommendations in line with customer challenges
- thrive in a relationship building and networking environment
- love to take initiative and want to grow with responsibility
- appreciate an entrepreneurial atmosphere where your experience is highly valued thinking
For this recruitment, we have partnered with XLNT Search. Should you have queries regarding these roles or the recruitment process, please contact Björn Bergström on email@example.com or +46 70 727 06 81.
We apply continuous selection during this recruitment process, so do send us your application promptly.
We’re looking forward to your application!
Sökord: säljare, sälj, försäljning, account manager, fältsäljare, KAM, customersuccess manager