For my client, number one brand in the industry with premium products in all segments and leader in sustainable mobility, that appreciates quality, innovation and new product development, I am currently looking for a driven Key Account Manager with the ambition of taking on the management responsibility in two to three years. You are flexible for travel and would find a relocation exciting!
Industry leader with premium products.
Your mission is to develop and expand whilst managing their product and service offering. This to a select group of key accounts, that operate in a given perimeter where the business relationship is primarily managed using the Key Account Planning process.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develops processes and procedures to optimize account management efforts and ensure sales goals (online, offline) are achieved
- Conducts analysis of demand for services and influences stakeholders to ensure that the necessary resources are made to deliver required services
- Implements client loyalty strategies in order to secure future business.
- Performs appropriate profitability analyses and makes recommendations to support short- and long-term decisions (e.g. break-even, relevant cost, contribution margin, linear programming, sensitivity and uncertainty analysis, etc).
- Expresses ideas/solutions in an appropriate manner to overcome resistance, complaints and frustration from others.
- to ensure that customers, suppliers and other stakeholders understand and agree with what will meet their needs, and that appropriate service level agreements are defined
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new initiatives with the organization strategies and operations (Including Online business).
- Establishes and maintains industry and client contacts for continuing good relations and business opportunity development
- Develops profitable new business account relationships and opportunities for increased profitability from existing accounts
- Uses knowledge of alternative products/services to enable upselling
- Defines and implements new sales processes and capabilities including territory management, key account and distributor management, and structured sales methodologies
- Collaborates with marketing specialists to leverage product knowledge and promotions.
- Ability to create in- depth relations towards a few distributors
- Hands on and used to work with channel strategy
- Commercial experience within B2B
- Solve troubleshoots product related problems
- Have a cultural sensitive working on a Nordic level within an international company in a very mixed population
- You are a professional diplomatic with a creative touch
- Fluent in Swedish and English any other Scandinavian language is a plus
A chance to demonstrate what you can do and the ability to impact a lot of different strategies, negotiating and creating marketing events. You are part of a multifaced role with a bright future within the company where you are in charge of your own development! Open for relocation is a must!
Be part of a company an work in a market that is the flagship market for the organization and apply today!
Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart