Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Key Account Manager Hydraulics
Location: / Sweden /
You will join our Hydraulics Division and will report into the Regional Sales Manager. You will be responsible for applications support for our main OEM clients in the Nordic area; primarily for Power & Motion Control solutions. You will work closely with different internal teams at an international level, in order to strengthen existing partnerships. We are looking for a professional who would be experienced in providing application and sales support to industrial companies. This position can be home based and / or at one of our offices in Sweden.
Are you ready for a new challenge ?
Your key deliverables :
• Builds, manages and fosters close multilevel relationships at our key OEM customers in the construction and mining segments
• Drives account activities at EMEA level
• Defines and drives strategic account goals and plans
• Takes ownership for customer sales goals
• Drives the overall platform strategy to meet performance expectations and requirements.
• Advises and influences customers, creating and developing opportunities for Eaton
• Prepares proposals and negotiates deals
• Identifies opportunities for new and extension business in short and longer term
• Collects customer intelligence and monitors competitive market data
• Plans, organizes and manages projects to completion on time
• Works with other Eaton divisions to maximize corporate sales opportunities
• Minimum of bachelor’s University degree, preferably business related or relevant proven experience
• Preferably Hydraulics background, however professionals who are experienced in application and commercial support provided to key OEM customers will also be considered
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in account management
• Service-oriented, combined with the ability to convince and inspire customers
• Excellent business understanding
• Self-motivated, ambitious, resilient, reliable & team player
• Independent and structured way of working
• Fluent in Swedish and English language
• Valid passport and driving license “B” required
We would like to hear about YOU !
What Eaton offers:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Travel Percentage: 75%