Burger King have been building a worldwide reputation for delicious, fresh, great-value food since 1954. Today there are more than 17,000 BURGER KING® restaurants across the globe, most of them run as franchise operations and in Sweden there are 133 stores and counting.
Together, they serve an incredible 11 million guests every day. Burger King is genuinely proud of its heritage. But if you spend any time inside the business, you’ll soon see it’s not the past that most excites – it’s the future. Entrepreneurial and meritocratic, BKC is a business that never stands still. Always looking to innovate and develop. In fact, the businesses market value has six folded since 2010 when the organisation was purchased by 3G Capital, a global investment firm with a strong focus on creating value for the long-term.
As Key Account Manager Franchise you are the responsible business partner for the franchisee. This position is the first point of contact for anything related to Burger King (finance & P&L, marketing, operations, development, etc.) and is responsible for some of the largest franchisees within Sweden.
- Increase the Franchisees profitability through a deep understanding of P&L and other metrics.
- Support franchisee in identifying potential problems and putting solutions in place to address those challenges
- Consider sales gaps, traffic gaps, and operation metrics gaps and work to understand deficient issues
- Work with development to understand incentive programs for remodels and finding new business opportunities
- Support national calendar and marketing promotions
- Previous experience of Franchise Operations, Key Account Management or from working in a sales-driven role
- Previous experience of working with retail within the FMCG or consumer industry
- Swedish and English languages skills
- Social, driven, result oriented
- Ability to handle many contact surfaces simultaneously
- Strong negotiations skills
- Ability to travel
Burger King is a business built on the energy and hunger of its people. You’ll never be short of opportunities to show what you’ve got. The company is ambitious, and they like their people to be the same. Whatever you do, you’ll be expected to give your all each and every day. That means raising your game within a high-performing team that’s driven by results. It means always doing your best and pushing yourself. It means welcoming new responsibilities that stretch and challenge you – even when they take you far beyond your comfort zone. You’ll need extraordinary levels of ownership, drive, and accountability to join the team. Demonstrate all that, though, and you’ll quickly discover that this is an environment where great results and great rewards go hand in hand. It’s not a regular job for sure. But if you’re looking for the chance to really make something of yourself, that’s exactly what you’ll find at Burger King.
For this recruitment Burger King is collaborating with Nigel Wright. Please submit your CV and cover letter, interviews will be held continuously. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct your questions to Nigel Wright. We look forward to your application!