Key Account Manager – Higher Ed
Put your love of doing business to use and join our journey when we take on the EdTech world. We believe learning, knowledge, and creativity stems from promoting original thinking. That’s why we built Urkund, safeguarding authorship and creative output by delivering a fully-automated system for checking text originality and preventing plagiarism.
Already the leading player in the Nordics, we have been gearing up to support a budding international expansion. Now we’re looking for the next sales star to accelerate our growth within higher education, in Spain.
- Set a territory plan or strategy together with your sales manager
- Execute on said plan, working structured to reach sales targets
- Build relationships with your clients through phone, meetings, and trade shows
- Manage tender offers for our prospective client’s procurement processes
- Work closely with the marketing team on coordinating campaigns for your region
- Work closely with the customer success team on managing the long-term success of your clients
What skills and experiences do you need to have
- You’re an excellent communicator, speaking and writing
- With a good business acumen, you excel at negotiating and build sustainable relationships
- You know how B2B sales works and maybe you’ve even worked towards the education sector
- Experience from handling tender offers and public procurement processes will come in handy
- You’re fluent in language used in said region and English is the corporate language
What sets you aside
- Like us, you love to make things happen, you see an opportunity – you go for it!
- You see the phone as your friend, that’s how you make things happen.
- When needed, you love to meet prospective clients in person and travelling is a natural part of your work
- In your job you’re structured, there’s method to the madness
- You understand while we all play important roles, the success lies in how well we work as a team, if needed you won’t hesitate to help a sales colleague reel in a deal
- You can start immediately (or after any notice period you might have)
- This position is a full-time permanent placement
- You’ll be based in our HQ in Stockholm reporting to Sales Manager Higher Education
- We see this as a mid-senior level role where you will build on previous experiences in your continued growth within sales
If you want to join an international fast growing EdTech company with a proven track record, taking on the challenge to become the global market leader, hit apply today!