"Finding your way" - That's the slogan of T-Kartor. Are you looking for the way to your dream job? Do you want to work with cutting edge technologies in open source for defence & security sector? We got the position for you! T-Kartor is expanding and are looking for a new colleague to their office in Kristianstad!
About the role
T-Kartor creates and maintains geographical information, maps and charts. They develop solutions to deliver data, information and products in innovative ways. T-Kartor work with agile software development and can provide technology as a licensed or cloud solution. It´s a growing and innovative company with a global footprint. Their success is largely due to their highly skilled colleagues and strong culture of daring to succeed and allowing themselves to constantly break new ground.
You are offered
- An organization that values creativity and promotes teamwork and openness
- A company where you will grow both personally and professionally, working together with highly skilled and motivated colleagues
- A company with a flat leadership structure where all members are key persons
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer
- Deliver code in an Agile team environment, working in all phases of the development lifecycle, from analysis to release
- Develop and maintain single page web application to support map production lines and data management for customers
- Analyse customer requirements, assist with design and realize the solution
We are looking for
- Have an Bachelor degree within IT
- Have knowledge of Java and SQL Database
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking, as this is the corporate language
- A genuine interest in software development and is eager to learn more
It is meriting if you:
- Have knowledge and experience of REST
- Have knowledge of Angular
- Have experience of working in an international environment
- Have an understanding of geospatial data management and organization
As a person you are:
- Team Player
- Start: April
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Kristianstad
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from T-Kartor that all questions regarding the position is handled by email@example.com.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
You can read more about T-Kartor here