On behalf of our client, Michael Page are looking for a professional and driven junior accounting specialist to join the Record To Report team and build their skills in efficiency across financial data and reporting. This is a permanent position and is located in central Stockholm. Coming from an accounting background, you will be given all the relevant training & support that you need to ensure you achieve your full potential within R2R.
Michael Page have once again partnered with one of the world's leading digital services companies; a Fortune 500 company that has gone from strength to strength across the world. They continue to grow rapidly due to their success in helping their clients envision, build and innovate the most effective business. Their specific focus ranges from software development, through to specific business processes in sectors such as Banking and Life Sciences.
This is a permanent position. In this role you will be part of a specific team of 7 people and will report to a locally based R2R Manager. Coming from an accounting background, you will mainly focus on developing skills in financial information management: collecting, processing and delivering relevant, timely and accurate information used for providing strategic, financial and operational feedback. This will be a very specialised role, where the main purpose is to understand how the business is performing for strategic input.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Record to Report processes within Finance & Accounting
- Being responsible for the input and maintenance of financial data.
- VAT & tax reporting
- Being part of the Month End and Annual Closing in K3.
- Keeping up to date with on-going trends and changes in R2R
- Coordinating initiatives with IT and other departments
- Participating in improvement and efficiency projects withing the R2R processes, master data, automation, standardisation and harmonisation in the ERP (Agresso).
- Supporting the F&A team when needed.
We are looking for an individual who likes a challenge and wants to develop their career. Coming from an accounting background, we are interested in speaking to those that have:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent, in a relevant, financial field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Finance & Accounting
- Experience in a management consultancy background (The Big 5) will be a big bonus
- Well-developed skills in accounting and reporting (K3 standards)
- Well-developed understanding of financial processes
- Fluent in both English and Swedish, written and verbal
- Good understanding in other Nordic languages is an advantage
- Good knowledge of systems, integrations and processes - ideally the Agresso system.
- Experience from other large Nordic organisations and/or Shared Service Centres is an advantage
To be discussed directly with Andrew at Michael Page. This is a great opportunity for those wanting to develop their career and be part of a well established, very impressive organisation.