We are currently looking for an up and coming finance professional to join the JDE team in Sweden. This role will be a key player in the team and prepare, provide and analyze financial management information to supports the decision-making process of the department at JDE.
JDE Professional, the B2B division of JDE is looking to hire a driven Commercial Controller to be based at the trendy office in Kista. By reaching consumers when they are out of home – whether at work, in university, in care, in an airport or a hotel – JDE professional strengthen the core purpose of the company: to bring a coffee for every cup. JDE Professional comprises 2900 associates across the world, who are responsible for growing almost Eur1bn of highly profitable business in commercial and non-commercial customer segments. Together they bring the customers the Full Solution for all their hot drinks needs from powerhouse brands such as Friele, L'Or, and Douwe Egberts. JDE provide coffee for all occasions, in all categories, as well as tea, coffee machines, technical service and accessories.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing, composing and analyzing the overall management information: reviews of actual figures, planning and forecasting.
- Analyzing and challenging the local financial information (actuals, budgets and forecast).
- Reviewing and/or preparing investment and expenditure requests.
- Develop and maintain instructions for different processes, i.e. reporting, AOP.
- Researching and evaluating a number of transactions (i.e. contracts) including determining the appropriate accounting treatment.
- Support business, economic and accounting analysis during acquisitions, divestments and restructuring projects.
- Managing ad hoc financial reporting projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Approximately 5 years professional experience in a commercial environment, 3 years controlling / management controlling experience
- Swedish / English language skills are key to this role
- Very strong business sense and good financial understanding
- Experience with cost price calculations, investment calculations
- Strong analytical skills
- Business communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate
- MS Excel modeling skill, Power Point skills
- Work permit in Sweden
Nice to have:
- FMCG experience
- MBA or equivalent degree with major in Finance
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of SOX, US GAAP, AOP / LRP process
How to apply:
In this recruitment process, JDE is partnering with Academic Search International. You apply by clicking on the ”Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
For more question, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Johan Aspegren, firstname.lastname@example.org , +46-701-653197.
Selection and interview process is ongoing; therefore please apply as soon as possible. We look forward to your application!
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se
Keywords: Business controller, financial analyst, financial controller, ekonom