Are you ready for the adventure as our new IT Technician? When we call it adventure we’re not lying. This will be challenging since we are currently expanding rapidly, but it is a fun challenge and we always aim to enjoy our time at MilDef. As an IT technician you are part of the daily work within the IT team at MilDef Group to support all the MilDef companies in SE, UK, NO and US. The IT team manages and operates our IT infrastructure and applications and we work closely together within the group, and of course always with the MilDef spirit.
As an IT technician you understand the importance of having the best systems available and know how to make that our reality. Since our business is based on trust, security and integrity of information is critical.
On a normal day, you do everything from supporting our users, deliver world-class IT support and develop/maintain our core systems.
- Give World Class IT support and service to MilDef companies within the competence area
- Perform backup and restore of systems and files
- Maintain supported versions of the infrastructure, operating systems and applications
- Keep IT security up to date
- Monitor IT resource usage
- Implement new IT systems to develop MilDef
- Ensure IT Policy is followed
- Keep up to date in IT security and educate MilDef co-workers in IT Security
- Maintain and develop core MilDef IT applications
- Business Central
- Add and share IT experience and knowledge within MilDef.
Competence and experience
The following list describe competence and experience that is relevant and necessary to succeed in the role:
- Minimum of five years’ experience from a similar position
- Knowledge of IT systems and support processes
- Being analytical, accurate and a good communicator
- You understand business in a broader perspective and can link it to the IT System perspective.
What you will get
MilDef offers an interesting role in an international company that are under substantial development with clear goals and visions. We care about our staff, conduct a structured introduction for at new MilDefers, and invest in skills development.
The role is full time with location in Helsingborg and with a start date as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Martin Ekblad, email@example.com.
We apply a continuous selection and therefore welcome your application at www.mildef.com as soon as possible, however, no later than 2020-08-31.
We kindly but firmly decline direct contact from staffing and recruitment companies as well as sellers of additional job advertisements.