- Hands on specialist -
We are currently looking for an IT specialist for our biggest distribution center located in Stockholm/Tumba. You will be part of HAVI’s IT Team for Europe North-West, based in Denmark. The locations in the Europe North-West are (Sweden) Tumba, Gothenburg and Malmoe, (Norway) Oslo, (Denmark) Vejle and Copenhagen, (Finland) Helsinki, (Belgium) Bruxelles and (The Netherlands) Amsterdam and Rotterdam
As our new IT Specialist, you assure the support of IT systems and infrastructure services with a pro-active and service-oriented attitude, whilst maintaining the right balance between cost and benefits for the provided services. You´re responsible for communications and IT infrastructure, hard- and software administration and management and group-wide projects on site.
- Manage On-Site support (Help Desk) of the local users for all end user related topics like PCs, client software, Phones, Printers, etc.
- Manage lifecycle of local hard- and software (contract, maintenance, orders)
- Hardware procurement and stock management
- IMAC for standard IT devices
- Recycle & Disposals of end of life devices
- Asset Inventory Management
- Training of local end-users and check if all end-users have received the proper training about Corporate and Local Solutions and IT Assets (including MS Office suite)
- Technical support in the selection of solutions needed locally / not provided by the regional or central organization. Support creation of BRS and functional designs for local solutions
- Follow and implement HAVI Global Technology IT standards (guidelines, policies and rules).
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Working in a global IT organisation
- Bachelor/master degree in IT or Logisitics (with experience in IT/ERP) or similar
- Professional experience in IT administration
- Knowledge and experience with software, hardware and computer network infrastructure
Team working attitude, self-driven, trust-building, positive approach and fluent in Swedish and English.
We offer you:
An important role in a company with strong growth ambitions and a history of truly partnering with global and local brands. We are successful through our focus to continuously provide superior value to improve our customers position. We work in an international environment and offer good benefits adjusted for the market.
Welcome with your application:
Attracted by this opportunity? Feel free to hit apply and send your resume. Do you have any questions regarding the role, Jesper Morin - 08-40952950 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We are reading applications ongoing, do not hesitate to send your application by today. If not we need it by latest June 19th.
HAVI is the leading logistics provider in the food service sector and partner to leading brands like McDonald's, Espresso House, Pizza Hut, KFC, Vapiano, Subway and Jensen's Böfhus. McDonald's is the largest customer which we serve in all Nordic countries but also in most European countries as well as Asia and North America. As a logistics partner, we supply restaurants with all the articles they need to serve their guests. We are part of the HAVI Group, a privately held company with the Home Office in Chicago, who operates in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Packaging and Marketing. In the Nordic region we have a turnover of ~500 MEUR and ~450 employees.
Sökord: IT-Specialist, IT, IT Specialist,itjobb, it-jobb, itspecialist, it-system, systemtekniker, Teknik, tekniker, data, datajobb, dator, infrastruktur, firstline, first-line, 1line, 1-line, secondline, second-line, 2line, 2-line, hårdvara, hårdvaru*, supporttekniker, it-tekniker, it-support, itsupport, it support, service, kundtjänst, Kundservice, it-ansvarig, ansvarige, ansvarig, drift, drifttekniker, förvaltning