Do you want to work with the future of streaming and entertainment? Are you passionate about IT and to deliver the best experience possible for customers? Awesome, we're looking for a structured and outgoing individual to join our Technical Operations Center to work with the quality review of all of our products, such as Viaplay, Viafree and Viasat.
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider that consists of products like Viaplay, Viafree and Viasat and are active in genres like documentary, reality, game shows, lifestyle, drama, TV commercials and branded content.
We are now looking for an IT - Operations Analyst and coordinator to join our Technical Operations Center (TOC) where we are passionately determined to create a world-class experience for our customers when they access the platform, regardless of device and time of day. If things go wrong, we identify this before the customers notice it and proactively communicate during the trouble-shooting process in order to limit the impact and retain a happy customer.
In this role you will have a deep understanding of the work process and how the team handles different types of tasks. You will have the responsibility to analyze both the way of working as well as the incident trends. The analysis should lead to specific actions such as optimizing work processes, propose new tools or escalate quality trends to both internal and external stakeholders. The role also needs to possess a good understanding of the incident pipeline at any given time to take rapid actions based on trends.
You will face a wide variety of work tasks and your workday may differ a lot. This is some of the challenges you might face.
- the workflows within and touching the TOC team to improve and safeguard a cost-efficient setup, meaning analyzing all the internal and external stakeholders we touch base with and present relevant changes.
- Our incident and issue to find improvements/risk pattern and together with the team and other internal and external stakeholders to find possible solutions.
- and work with data to find trends and deliver reports to support us to keep the quality of our products as high as possible
- drive ongoing competition and industry analysis to make sure the TOC stays current in its operational workflow and adapt to trends and best practices
- and drive changes and initiative and make sure it is implemented in the way it was expected.
- the dialogue between different stakeholders and the TOC team, so that development changes, technical solutions and workflows are informed and acted against.
- communicate across the NENT organization on enhancements needed to drive the business forward
- Need to be able to understand the work that a Technical Operations Agent performs, in order to be able to be part of the daily operation and understand the needs.
- Consolidate statistics to help the organization determine the course of action post-incident closure.
What we are looking for
To succeed in this role, you need to be an outgoing problem-solver and thrive in result-oriented environments. We believe that you have experience of working with IT, operations and working with delivering automatic and efficient processes and having a holistic view of things. You will put your communication skills to the test when communicating with lots of different stakeholders like customer service, system development, business units and third party vendors.
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Proven working experience in technical operations or NOC
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Basic knowledge and interest in system development practices, languages and frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and Swedish)
- As a person, you are passionate, dedicated and have a sense of urgency in everything you do
Join us today!
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but our market is the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to conact our recruiter Amanda Hagberg at email@example.com.
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group)is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.