Are you our next Optimizer, Visualiser, Risk Mitigator and Process terminator? We need to strengthen our team of senior specialists in Järfälla. Welcome with your application!
Operational excellence & compliance team support SAAB IT with a wide range of topics and have in depth knowledge about legal, commercial, contractual, Business, vendor, sourcing and quality fields. The mission of the team is to support SAAB IT in optimizing its business and delivery models.
Your main tasks:
- KPI Management (develop, support and follow up KPI's), monitoring the status of KPI's
- Define and implement reporting templates that support articulates business value to stakeholders
- Support proactive and data driven decisions making through analysis of KPI data, being a control function for Saab IT
- Prepare key reports presented to management / BI reporting, operational, tactical as well as strategic
- Proactively work with stakeholder to improve Quality IT governance, methods and processes
- Assist in driving business change through follow up and participation in strategic initiatives
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
The successful candidate will provide strategic direction and leadership that fosters engagement and understanding. This position requires that you have great communication skills though you are going to collaborate with many different professionals.
· Bachelor or Master degree in science or economy
· Five years of relevant experience
· Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
· IT Project or IT Service management experience
- Good business understanding
· Experience in quality, risk and financial processes
What you will be a part of
You will work together with a small group of senior specialist in the Operational excellence & compliance team. The team support SAAB IT with a wide range of topics and have in depth knowledge about legal, commercial, contractual, Business, vendor, sourcing and quality fields. Our mission is to support SAAB IT in optimizing its business and delivery models. The team are based in Linköping and Järfälla.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.