Are you an IT-infrastructure technician with a passion for Telecom? Do you like to contribute to technical solutions and collaborate globally with others? Then you can be the one we are searching for. You will be the one responsible for the It –infrastructure within different test environment units at the company, which means everything from documentation, maintenance, access and integrations. The IT environment will vary from case to case. That means you need to have a great interest in different technics and the ability to dive in to the unknown.
Our client in the telecom industry have an organization that wants to create a state of the art development and test environment that gives them a competitive advantage. They have teams spread internationally on different continents working with development. They are in a transition to component based architecture and cloud based deployment and are in a constant change towards leaner, agile and continuous everything development and operations (Devops).
Their mission is to enable cost efficient 2G/3G/4G and 5G development worldwide with their development environment as a competitive advantage, both for present and future business needs. This will be achieved by enabling flow and transparency, enhance collaboration with aligned way of working as well as reducing cost through infrastructure sharing. The Test Environment sector within DSI (STP & Network Infrastructure) designs, build and configures the Test Environment needed by developing team within the company. Teams utilizing the environments are located all around the world at different sites.
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
As an IT- infrastructure engineer your responsibility and tasks include:
• Be responsible for the IT-infrastructure within the test environment units - which means everything from documentation, maintenance, access and integrations.
• Identify new, and drive existing, initiatives within the test environment area, e.g.
• Build and flow efficiency
• Introduction of new test environment solutions
• Improvement initiatives
• 5G and cloud environment integration
• Work globally towards multiple sites and organizations
• Contribute to new strategies/Way of Work within the test environment area
• STP (solution test plant) area responsibility towards PDU BI (Baseband development). This is to work close to the PDU and contribute in planning of builds, forecast and financial planning/follow up on investments for test equipment
• M.Sc in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant education or work experience
• Previous experience from a broad role as an IT-infrastructure engineer or likewise.
• Very good communication skills
• Good IP network skills
• Experience in driving projects/tasks in a non-local setting
• A strong sense of urgency and teamwork spirit
• Knowledge about telecom test environments is a merit
• Knowledge about test labs, data centers and experience in the Telecom industry is a merit
Desirable technical characteristics:
• Hands on Linux management
• Hands on Windows management
• Hands on MAC IOS management
• Hands on in virtualization server technologies
• Installation of UE Simulators; Viavi, Prisma, FSUE
• Access solution
• Storage management
• Specification of IT requirement
• Experience in virtual machines
• Knowledge of Active Directories
• Elementary skills in IPv4 & IPv6
We are looking for a person that:
• Has high Energy levels, is positive as a person with a “can do” and go mentality
• Can Energize others
• Has Edge and can take tough yes/no decisions
• Executes, delivers on time and commitments
• Has Passion about work, colleagues, and coworkers and genuinely cares
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Last day to apply: 2019-11-30, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For more information: Tova Dahlgren, Consultant Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market.
By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.