Interim Group Tax & Treasury Controller
The Treasury and Tax team is now looking for an interim Group Tax & Treasury Controller situated at the AniCura Headquarters in Danderyd, Stockholm. Treasury and Tax is one of AniCura’s central finance functions supporting growth and performance. The team is responsible for financing and capital structure, M&A closings, cash management, risk management as well as tax and legal administration.
This is a temporary, part-time (75-80%) role planned until February 2022 and the purpose is to take responsibility for consolidation and reporting within Tax & Treasury. You will be given a great opportunity to join an energetic, expanding and dynamic business and at the same time develop yourself further.
AniCura is expanding and growing with 30% annually both organically and through acquisitions. The M&A agenda is ambitious and is driven by a passionate and dynamic company culture. You will report to the Group Treasury and Tax Manager.
We are looking for a data driven, structured and curious individual who enjoys a dynamic role and thrive in a growing business where you can contribute to a higher life quality for pets and their owners. AniCura shapes the future of veterinary care together and is a truly value driven organisation. You have a background within tax accounting & reporting and are used to work within an environment that requires great responsibility.
We value an individual with passion, great drive and ambition to develop AniCura’s expanding business further. It is likely that you have a passion for pets and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment with a high pace and opportunity to make an impact.
- Tax consolidation of the AniCura Group
- Tax & Treasury reporting and forecasting to various stakeholders
- Support business areas and group functions in tax accounting and reporting
The successful candidate has
- An academic degree within Business administration, Economics or similar
- A minimum 5 years of experience from a similar role in an international company or from any of the Big4. Experience in USGAAP is a plus.
- Solid understanding in tax accounting and ability to analyse and report large quantities of data. Experience in Oracle is a plus
- A structured and methodical mindset with a hands-on approach
- Great communications skills and the ability to influence stakeholders on different levels in an organisation
AniCura is one of Europe’s leading providers of high-quality veterinary care for companion animals.
AniCura offers a wide range of high-quality medical services covering preventive and basic health care as well as advanced diagnostics, internal medicine, intensive care, surgery and orthopaedics. AniCura also provides rehabilitation, physiotherapy and dietary advice and offers selected pet food and care products.
AniCura is present at 350 European locations and creates peace of mind for pet owners through excellent access and patient safety. Every year, AniCura’s 7,000 employees attend to more than 3 million companion animal patients.
We shape the future of veterinary care together through co-operation and knowledge sharing in a values-based organization. We have a common passion for developing our business and offer the best service to our patients and customers; pets and their owners.