Come and join us! We are looking for an Integration Developer to our Business IT solutions-department - consisting of 5 teams and around 80 employees. We are undergoing a transformation and we want you to be a part of making a change!
Although the future might feel distant it is our job the be one step ahead and provide everything from clean water to effective infrastructure and modern hospitals. Sweco is inviting you to be part of creating the future societies and communities along with 15 000 employees in Europe with assignments in 70 different companies across the globe.
What you´ll do
- Work on design and development of data integrations solutions
- Research data problems reported by customers
- Gathering and analyzing business and technical requirements
- Around 4 years of experience within data integration solutions
- A couple of years experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Database fundamentals and data modeling knowledge
- T-SQL development skills including query optimization, stored procedures, views, functions
- Ability to research data problems reported by customers
- Academic degree within IT technology systems or equivalent
- Strong team player attitude with an open mind and kind approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are a creative and you don´t mind thinking out of the box
- Genuinely interested in and motivated by learning new technologies
- Selfdriven, enjoy taking initiative and responsibility
- Fluent in English written and verbally
Sweco is Europe’s leading architecture and engineering consultancy, with sales of approximately SEK 16.9 billion (EUR 1.8 billion). The company is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm AB. www.sweco.se
Welcome with your application! Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, send in your application as soon as possible (but no later than 2019-08-31. Sweco is cooperating with Dfind IT in this recruitment process. For questions regarding the position, please contact Recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer (070-221 5970) or firstname.lastname@example.org.