At Alfa Laval, we create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. Straightforwardness, integrity, and respect are encompassed within our company DNA along with our strive for ever-improved solutions. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We’re looking for an Integration Architecture Solution Manager to our Information & Integration Management department at IT in Lund.
So, what are you going to do today?
Who you are
Who are you?
We are looking for a person with a great interest for integration and a passion to break down complex integration challenges into simple design and solutions that can be maintained efficiently.
About the job
We need to expand our team with an integration architect. We provide IT solutions for all information exchange between applications within Alfa Laval or between Alfa Laval and external parties. We have started a transition moving to more API and cloud based solutions which you will be an important part of.
The integration architecture solution manager provides IT solution architecture for all information exchange between applications within Alfa Laval or between Alfa Laval and external parties. The position is also vital in the activity to define the future Alfa Laval integration target architecture.
You will participate in architecture forums and lead decisions regarding technical solutions in accordance with the reference architecture for integration. You will also act as an advisor to information requestors when discussing external and internal integration possibilities.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success.
What you know
To succeed you have:
- Experience as integration solution architect.
- Deep understanding and experience in the integration domain from an international environment.
- Experience in translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Good understanding of business processes like supply chain, for global manufacturing companies and ERP systems.
- Good knowledge of international integration standards.
- High knowledge of integration concepts, strategies, architecture, structure and environment.
- High knowledge of application integration requirement specifications, design and modelling.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within the integration architecture area.
- Hands-on experience working as a developer with enterprise integration.
- Master degree or similar.
For more information, please contact
Mikael Persson, Manager, Information & Integration Management, +46 46 36 70 34
Karin Wilkenson, HR 0722-083105
Jesper Bergh, Akademikerföreningen +4646367604
Bror Garcia Lantz, Unionen, +4646366985
Please send your application no later than 30th of September 2019
What about the job
What you know
Add video (URL link and text only)