Bain & Company is looking for a Specialist, Information Services, who will provide research and information to consulting and administrative staff using electronic resources including new platforms eg for social media analysis etc. The Specialist frequently works as part of case teams to facilitate research planning, information delivery, training, and capture of research experience. The Specialist has specific knowledge of resources in one of Bain’s Practice Areas.
This role is based in the Stockholm office adding to the 14 person regional team working collaboratively within EMEA IS to share capacity, best practice and experience. The successful candidate will be a team player who enjoys new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Core Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct research for case teams, Practice Areas and client development utilizing traditional and advanced electronic resources with guidance from a Team Leader or Manager
- Provide filtered and well-organized research results
- Participate as a member of an Industry Team supporting cases, responding to requests from client teams; should also be proficient in conducting research in all areas of interest to Bain
- Proactively work with Case Teams to understand the project context and specific information needs
- Build industry expertise by attending Practice Area meetings, industry conferences and regular reading of trade and internal publications
- Solicit feedback from internal clients
Knowledge Sharing and Source Evaluation
- Participates in or leads knowledge sharing including contributing to the Information Services Portal, wikis and other projects as required
- Participates as an active member of an Industry Team
- Conducts just-in-time training for consulting and consulting support staff
- Participates in ongoing industry-specific product and service evaluations and resource development activities plus implementation as appropriate
- Daily tracking of personal research requests including cost recovery information
- Participates in Information Services marketing efforts
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen skill set by participating in special projects
Qualifications and Experience
- Three+ years of business information research in a consulting, financial services, accounting or equivalent firm is preferred
- Relevant Academic Degree
- Demonstrable knowledge of key business research tools including Factiva, Thomson and CapIQ
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English required
As a person, you have a flexible can-do attitude, a proactive approach and a strong desire to learn new skills. You have good attention to detail, accuracy and a drive to deliver high quality output. You should be a strong team player, collaborative and resilient with a good sense of humour.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, please apply today! In this recruitment process, Bain & Company is collaborating with Novare Search & Selection. Please apply at www.searchandselection.se For more information about the position or the process, please contact Susanna Wennersten, email@example.com or Cecilia Wilander, firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Bain & Company is one of the world's leading management consulting firms and has for over 40 years provided strategic, unbiased and objective advisory services, which assist organizations in improving productivity and overall performance. With offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark, the Nordic team mainly assists international and multinational companies situated throughout the Nordic region.