Come and join our team of experts within the domain Export Control to enable and direct our business. As Export Control Manager at Business Area Surveillance, you will be part of the unit governance that holds the three functions Export Control, Security Risk Management and ICT Governance.
You will strengthen and be part of our Export Control team in Järfälla.
The role as Export Control Manager is to ensure implementation of applicable corporate legal/commercial directives and decisions by directing and supporting the Business Units. The Export Control Manager work consist of, but is not limited to application of different types of authorizations reporting, monitoring, signing within the area of export control and generally secure adherence of applicable laws and regulations within export control.
· Ensure that the Business Area/unit has well-adapted, efficient and competent organization to secure compliance.
· Ensure that the Business Area/unit has well-adapted support systems and routines to manage export control issues to secure compliance.
· Make sure that the Business Area/unit is trained in export control
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
You have some years of experience and a record of accomplishment within the discipline of Export Control in a company or other Enterprise managing complex system solutions.
Your skills and experience
- The ability to represent the function internally and externally, to interact well with both stakeholders and colleagues.
- Be able to understand Saab's and the Business Area's strategies and policies and act in accordance with those directions.
- Strong drive and ability to drive through directions and policies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to different disciplines and level of the organization through to external customers.
- Highly developed problem solving skills and ability to develop quick, effective, and reasonable courses of action with short notice.
- Must be flexible and be able to cope with constant change and must have a willingness and ability to continuously adapt and learn.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to motivate others.
- Must be a good mentor and coach to others.
- Appropriate professional or postgraduate qualification.
· Certificate from the course "Certified Export Control Administrator"
· Conducted courses regarding US ITAR/EAR
· Some years of relevant experience
· Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
Education, training and counselling are essential parts of the work tasks and we therefore put a lot of emphasis on personal characteristics.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.