Are you ready to take on a new role as Head of Accounting? We are currently looking for a strong leader who thrive on change and is interested in optimising processes and structures to improve ways of working. The position is placed in Malmö, Hyllie. You will report to the CFO and be a part of the Finance leadership team.
You will be responsible for creating a dynamic work environment where people continuously develop and contribute to our goals. You will also coaching employees to achieve business targets and high customer satisfaction, always on fair terms and encourage employees to collaborate across countries and functions to be even more effective – working together! It’s also important that you will lead with the company values in mind, always applying common sense & simplicity in day-to-day situations.
Accounting & Payments
- Plan and lead the Accounting & Payments team with its daily work
- Production of timely & accurate monthly closing
- Responsible to ensure that accounting is compliant with accounting Guidelines as well as local GAAP
- Maintain an accurate and well-structured general ledger that meet both local and Central Finance requirements
- Local management of all intergroup charges and reconciliations, including associated regulatory issues (VAT, transfer pricing etc)
- Manage external supplier relationships specific to the Accounting & Payments department
- Ensure that the accounting business glossary, IFRS9 understanding and other importing accounting issues are discussed and addressed
- Document various accounting transactions or themes
- Owner of the local accounting processes and responsible for that these are efficient and in accordance with the standard processes
- Ensure that sufficient guidelines and instructions are in place to support local processes and that those are in alignment to central guidelines, instructions and standards.
- Ensure that sufficient internal controls are in place and performed on a regular basis
- Drive improvements in the local systems within Accounting & Payments
- Provide reports and analyses as required
Skills and Capabilities Required
You have a University degree in Business administration or equivalent and experience of Statutory reporting and audit coordination. You have worked in an international company. You are a strong leader with line management experience and experience from leading change processes and process alignment. Experience of developing and working in a shared service center is an advantage.
You are process and control driven and have a very good understanding of Local GAAP and IFRS. You have knowledge of ERP-systems and Excel as well as Tax and VAT.
To succeed in this role, you need to have the ability to influence others and to create good relations in various environments. You are an effective communicator and team worker who takes responsibility for actions. You are well-structured, engaged, self-driven and have the ability to work towards deadlines under pressure.
We offer you
Operating at the centre of events, you will have an active business partnering role, with the scope to truly drive the agenda and bring value to key stakeholders of the business. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective. Because here opportunities arise and growth follows.
How to apply for this role
For more questions about this role, please contact Researcher Johanna Olsson at email@example.com or +46 (0)709 54 39 01 or Senior Consultant Marcus Kleine, at Marcus.firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)736 50 31 77.
You apply by clicking on the ”Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
About Ikano Bank
Ikano Bank offers simple and attractive savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for corporate customers. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of Ikano Group, who is an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, residential and retail. At Ikano, our vision is to create possibilities for better living. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Find out more about us on www.ikanogroup.com
About Academic Search International
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se
Johanna Olsson - email@example.com