ICA Group Sourcing is a department within ICA Sweden Assortment & Buying, responsible for Group-wide work within the purchasing and supplier area in order to create synergies for ICA Gruppen
The purpose of the position is to be responsible for securing and improving business conditions and synergies based on ICA Gruppen's overall strategies together with strategies from each Opco/Function and Partners.
As a Sourcing Manager, you will also be responsible for managing and conducting negotiations with suppliers who are active in several of ICA Gruppen's markets. The position includes collaboration with many stakeholders both internally and externally, which places demands on your communicative ability as well as your ability to deliver through others. The tasks cover both strategic and operational work, it is important that you have a holistic view and ability to prioritize. You are analytical and result oriented.
Since ICA Group Sourcing covers many different areas and many countries you are expected to quickly familiarize yourself with and learn about the current industry, appropriate methodology etc and can contribute to ICA Gruppen's development in sourcing.
Main responsibilities and tasks are:
- Strategy and planning - Participate in the creation of strategies and negotiation plans per supplier in cooperation with Opcos and partners
- Negotiations and follow-up - Prepare, lead and conduct negotiations of business conditions for increased synergies and cooperation as well as follow-up on signed contracts and terms and have follow-up meetings with the suppliers
- Analysis - Together with Business Analyst analyze suppliers' development and performance on each market
- Cooperation - Actively cooperate with Opcos and partners in order to maintain and develop good relations
- Process development - Continuously strive for developing and improving working processes and methods
- Projects - Participate and lead projects and developments in Opcos and for partners
As a Sourcing Manager, we see that you have the following personal qualities
- Results driven
- Flexible, ability to work in a multi format operation
- Analytical and precise
- Team player
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Service minded
As a Sourcing Manager, we see that you meet the following formal criteria
- At least 3 years retail experience (sourcing, buying, commercial, FMCG).
- University degree in business economics or commercial management or equivalent through working experience
- Negotiation skills through education or experience
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office programs
- English as a working language
- Knowledge from other parts of ICA Gruppen
If you have any questions about the position, please call recruiting manager Daniel Ekblom
on mobile +46 702905917.
Please send your application and resumé in English as soon as possible, but not later than 24th of March 2019. Selection and interviews will be held ongoing. Welcome with your application!
ICA should reflect our customers as well as society at large and are dependent on employees with different skills. We therefore strive to hire people with different backgrounds and value the knowledge and experience it brings.
ICA safeguards good working environment conditions for our employees. We aim to have totally non-smoking workplaces. We apply drug testing in connection with the recruitment procedure.