We are looking for a compassionate and well-rounded Swift engineer to join us in building the future of education. You’ll be focused on implementing new features, setting mobile best practices and working together with product owners and designers to make beautiful interfaces.
You’ll be working very closely with the API team and the Web team to make the future of education mobile.
What you’ll do:
- Work with a team of engineers, designers, product owners to solve problems and build solutions in a Swift-based iOS application
- Help the team deliver experiences that shines and makes sense on iOS
- Work together with teachers and world-renowned experts on learning to understand how digital and learning come together
Who you are
- You have experience with modern Swift development for iOS
- You have experience with Xcode and iOS development practices
- You’re detail-oriented and focused on delivering high-quality experiences
- You are aware of the HIG and what it says
- You have at least one app or one on the way that you can tell us about!
- You have some open source experience (not necessarily in Swift)
- You have done some web programming
- You’re interested in the future of education
The Practical Stuff
We currently have offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö - feel free to choose. We’re remote-friendly, but would love to see your face for a few months before working from the North Pole to make sure we all know one another at the Christmas party. You choose your tech - most of us run Macs.
Who are we?
Loops is the learning platform of the future, where the joy of discovery comes to life.
Lin Education offers an innovative work place with highly educated employees and a mission to change the future of learning to be digital.