Would you like to move HR into the new digital era and improve our customer’s employee experience? Do you want to develop your career in a market-leading HR transformation and technology consulting team with endless opportunities?
Then the position as a Manager within Workday in the business area Human Capital might be of interest to you. Join a team which is recognised by industry analysts for our HR Transformation & Technology capability and by Workday for our implementation expertise.
Our Workday Human Capital practice is experiencing rapid growth and to respond to market requirements for Workday HCM functional expertise, we are looking to strengthen our team with an additional Manager.
Human Capital is part of Deloitte’s Consulting practice. If you are interested in reading more about the business area and HR Transformation practice click here
Work you’ll do
Deloitte’s HR Transformation services drive business value through strategy, the cloud, employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning & analytics. The success of any HR Transformation initiative extends beyond the creation of capacity and focuses on building the capability, credibility and community to deliver High Impact for the business.
Workday is a significant player for Deloitte as one of our strategic alliance partners. We work closely together on an ongoing basis and are prepared to leverage these working relationships as needed to meet the client’s needs. Our people bring a unique combination of business, functional and technical skills to the projects we deliver. We have many years of experience in dealing with full delivery lifecycles including front and back office projects, from building reliable ROI models to product selection, customisation and integration.
The role as a Manager within Workday at Deloitte offers the opportunity for you to be involved with some of our largest clients as well as becoming integral to supporting Deloitte in cultivating and delivering new and exciting opportunities in the offerings in the market place. You will help improve our client’s HR-function through the newest technology and improve their human experience by applying the latest mobile technology.
- Have a strong understanding of and ability to architect Workday HCM solutions and the ability to produce broad business HR process designs
- Lead and manage Workday implementations
- Bring thought-leadership on how technology can transform an organization
- Understand the change management effort required when enabling change (e.g. training, stakeholder management, role transitions, communications or organisational design)
- Play an active role in pre-sales and bid activities
- Engage in business development and support activities for developing the team
- Develop and own client relationships within selected industries
- Understand the full range of professional services that can be offered by Deloitte and identify opportunities for cross selling
- Influence stakeholders and sponsors, demonstrating interpersonal excellence with all levels of seniority - from middle management to board level
- Manage the adherence of all client deliverables to required legal and compliance standards
To succeed in this role
To be successful in this role you should be able to contribute innovative ideas and develop strong relationships. We believe you have a strong passion for HR, are always updated with what is happening in the market, and are eager to learn new things and develop your own skills. We will provide you with the appropriate support to continually develop yourself, add real value and build credibility in the industry from an early stage.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field
- You have consultancy experience and practical HR Technology experience
- You have Workday certifications within HCM or equivalent working experience within Workday
- You are professional at communicating in Swedish and English both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Previous exposure to sales, including involvement in bid / proposal work
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage work streams within a large project and take responsibility for a small team
- You have experience in playing a project manager role and being able to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to hold workshops and deliver high quality presentations to our clients
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte we focus on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, and with the help from a coach in your business area, you will have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout your career
The way of working at Deloitte – our commitment to you
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture.
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions.
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help to apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began.
If you are passionate about a career HR-transformation and want to become part of a great team at Human Capital - don't hesitate to submit your application to us today.
How to apply
We would like to receive your application including your CV and cover letter as soon as possible as we will review applications on an ongoing basis – but send in your application no later than August 31 2019.
Please note that due to the summer we will start the selection process during August.
For questions regarding the position please contact Human Capital Nina Castler at +46 70 080 26 74 or email@example.com For questions regarding the application process please contact Human Resources & Talent Carl Linderoth at +46 70 080 33 47 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!
For further information on Deloitte, please see www.deloitte.se
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. We do not just aspire to make solutions. We wish to create an impact that makes a positive and crucial difference for the people around us, our clients and our society. Deloitte is where you’ll find unlimited opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.