Our HR team enables the business to deliver the strategy through its people, by providing the tools, processes and systems to attract, develop, deploy, reward and retain capabilities. With broad expertise and cross-functional responsibilities, we support our colleagues with strategic development, performance management, communication, legal advice and HR. Together we connect the dots between people and strategy execution.
Now we're looking for a HR Specialist to join the team.
- Co-drive and administer EnterCard's internal training academy, with a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Collect, compile and process data for various HR reports.
- Develop in-depth HR process knowledge, execute controls, proactively identify improvement areas and actively contribute to the development of processes.
- Apply research and external data/benchmarks/trends in your daily work.
- Support knowledge sharing and information flow within the team to enable smart decision making and fast execution.
- Develop presentations/documentation related to your work areas.
- Support the organization with updated, accessible and user friendly HR information as a part of "HR automation" and "Self-service".
- Drive and participate in cross-functional activities and projects and contribute to the consistency of ONE HR.
- You know your numbers and how to make smart HR decisions based on analysis and insights
- You have a good understanding for how digital solutions can support and propell HR inititaives and processes
- You have a process-mindset and experience from working with process improvements and/or Lean
- You are flexible and open minded and embrace change as a part of your daily work
- You are curious and eager to learn and believe in bringing in different perspectives when solving problems
- You care about the customer experience and strive to make it better with simpler and smarter solutions
- You have strong communication skills and know how to facilitate and present an idea
- You are fluent in English and one Scandinavian language
- You have a relevant education for the position
Analytics is and has always been part of our DNA. Our parents, Barclays Bank and Swedbank, have a hundred years of experience in turning big data into customer value. We bring an analytical mindset to whatever project we are working on - no matter if we're developing a new product or improving the customer experience.
At EnterCard, you get to step outside your box and work together with colleagues from different teams and departments. For us, your set of skills are more valuable than your job title - giving you the opportunity to grow within the company.
We firmly believe a diversity of backgrounds and experiences lead to a better workplace, stronger ideas and not to mention inspiring lunch conversations. Our team of 450 people represents 40 different nationalities, and women hold 5/10 management positions.
Do we have a match? If so, we look forward to hearing from you. Read more about us at entercard.com and LinkedIn
We review applications and interview potential candidates on a continuous basis and the position might be filled before the application period has ended.
EnterCard is a young finance company with a team of curious people passionate about data. We strive to make the everyday lives of our customers easier by creating smart payment and financing solutions.
Today we issue credit cards and consumer loans to 2 million customers in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.