HR Manager | Qatar Airways | Stockholm
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our HR team in the Nordics and Baltic States as HR Manager.
As HR Manager based in Stockholm, you will add immediate value by contributing to the development and implementation of HR strategy in all areas of Recruitment, Organisational Design, Retention, Reward and Employee Engagement across the Nordics. You will lead the HR team & provide guidance and advice as well as coaching to line managers on HR policies, procedures and processes.
This is an entirely new role due to expansion within Qatar Airways where you will be responsible for 4 countries – Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced environment in a leading Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and evolution.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Working with line managers in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Managing a HR team of two in Stockholm.
- HR Management for upcoming station in Estonia.
- Providing five-star HR support to the business, including documentation and approval process.
- Leading the HR agenda for the four countries within the Nordics, supporting, coaching and advising on HR processes.
- Manage the development of accurate job descriptions and the recruitment approval process.
- Operating as the communication hub for the HR team ensuring information flow and sharing of knowledge.
- Implementing Human Resources policies such as performance management, disciplinary and absence management.
- Providing advice and assistance on the performance evaluation and development planning process.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues including promotions and transfers.
- Communicating company policies, procedures and processes to the business as required.
- Facilitating and assisting with providing training and coaching on key HR and Management skills to the business.
- Conducting research on Human Resource best practice and making recommendations as appropriate.
- Gathering data and statistical reports to make informed & commercial HR decisions.
- Assisting with composing correspondence and memoranda, reports and documents.
- Acting as the local advisor on Employment legislation.
- Ensuring all employees understand work health and safety requirements and expectations, through induction, instruction, training and supervision.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. A recognized accreditation in HR is ideal but not essential.
- Minimum of five years’ HR related job experience within an International company which will include a minimum of two years’ in a HR Management Role. You will ideally have strong HR experience within Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
- Proven people management skills, including experience in employee relations; strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to engage, inspire and influence people.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential for this role. Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages, (Swedish, Norwegian or Danish) is desirable but not essential.
- You must also have the right to live and work in the Nordics and Baltic States to be considered.
- Please note that regular international travel is required for this role.
Qatar Airways - Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Last date of application: 22-Apr-2019
Please use the apply button below to fulfill your application.
Sökord: Sökord: HR, Personal, hr business partner, hrbp, hr-bp, hrbp, rekrytering, talent Acquisitioner, rekryterare, sourcing, researcher, IT, research, head hunter, headhunting, hunting, headhunter, generalist, specialist, hrspecialist, hr-specialist, Talent Acquisition, bemanning, HR, ekonomi, Stockholm, HR-assistent, Talent Acquisition, rekryterare, researcher, HRBP, BP, hrjobb, job, jobb, jobba, medarbetare, generalist, specialist, hrgeneralist, hr-generalist, hr-specialist, ledigajobb,Diversify, HR, hr manager, manager, business, partner, hr-partner, hr-director, hr-manager, hr partner, hr director, business partner, hr-chef, chef, ledning, management, chefjobb, chefsjobb, hr-jobb, rekryteringsspecialist, rekryteringspecialist, hransvarig, HR-ansvarig, HR-ansvarige, international, internationell, internationellt, Swedish, svenska, engelska, Nordic, nordisk, Europe, EU, globalt, world, Nordics*, Nordic*, HR, Generalist, Specialist, HR-chef, chef, Assistent, HR-assistent, HR-generalist, HR-specialist, Rekryterare, Utvecklare, Utveckling, Internationellt, Internationell, Sverige, Stockholm, Svenska, Nordisk, Lön, Löner, koordinator, hrjobb, HR-jobb, Jobb, Human Resources, Europe, Sweden, förmåner, organisation, organisationsutveckling, organisationsutvecklare, admin, administratör, administration, koordinator, koordinering, hrkoordinator, hr-koordinator, hr-administratör, hrassistent, hr-assistent, job, work, karriär, career, Sverige, Danmark, Norge, Finland, Danska, Dansk, Norska, Norsk, Finska, finsk, finish, norwegian, danish,, Sverige, Finland, Danmark, Norge