https://youtu.be/C_ksFrEYskgWe are looking for an HR Manager to take on the main HR responsibilities at the company. You should be a highly motivated person with a strong inner drive who is used to working collaboratively, preferably in a creative environment. Comfortable with taking on tasks ranging from operational HR to setting company goals together with the management team, you are flexible, self-confident and have a hands-on attitude to supporting the business. Possession of a strong business sense and expert skills in HR are both critical to this role. Having the right ‘studio fit’ is central to our future recruitment plans, and our HR Manager is going to be key to getting this right. You should have a natural sense for people and personalities, with an ability to see beyond good/bad interview technique and bring out the real person behind it. The culture of Tarsier is something that we have been very proud of over the years. We want our staff to enjoy each other’s company and feel that they are working amongst kindred spirits. While this type of chemistry can certainly be nourished, it has to be there from the start. We want someone with the skills and instinct that will help us find it, and strengthen it over the years to come.
● Contribute to the development and building of strong and efficient managers and teams
● Systematic work with competence development
● Design, implement and improve HR processes and policies
● Establish the annual wheel for HR processes (performance and salary reviews, employee surveys)
● Handle employee relations
● Take care of recruitment and onboarding
● Work with employer branding
● Work to help improve our company culture
● At least 5 years of experience in a similar HR role
● Have strong experience working with managerial support and development of managers
● Passionate hands-on attitude with a strong business sense
● Organized, methodical and communicative with high integrity
● Have solid experience of general HR and good knowledge of Swedish labour law
● Experience working in an international and diverse environment
● Experience with international recruitment
● Strong spoken and written English If this sounds like the job for you, join us on our journey making awesome games with the best colleagues!
In this recruitment we are cooperating with Wise Professionals. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Malin Hägglöf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0760-001864. We are handling applications on a continuous basis. Send your application via www.wise.se as soon as possible, but no later than 28 oktober 2018.
To find out if you are the one we are looking for, our recruitment process includes both personality tests and interviews.
Wise Professionals is a Recruitment Agency that designs, develops and offers recruitment solutions - on behalf of Sweden's strongest brands and together with employers and candidates who make high demands.