We are looking for a hands-on and engaged HR Director. In this role you will work closely with the Business unit Wound Care and our Swedish Go to market organization. In Orkla we believe in working together and inspiring each other. This is a great job if you like a good mix of tactic and operational HR work. Your place to work will be our modern and activity-based office in Solna Business Park.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing a business and performance-oriented culture and organization
- Responsible for implementation of One Orkla harmonized HR processes in Orkla Care AB and Shared Go to market in Spain
- Handle union relations for Orkla Care AB and secure compliance to Swedish labor law in all people processes
- Lead a professional HR team with members sitting in Barcelona, Falun (production site) and Solna
- Responsible for office management in Solna (today a 3P solution)
- Lead Arbetsmiljökommittén, and other EHS work for official bodies
- Secure GDPR compliance in Orkla Care AB
- Build a modern and digitalized HR function in Solna
- Train local managers and employees in the global people processes
- Ensure that the company has compensation models in line with market
- Contributing in HR projects initiated by Group/Care Business Area
- Orkla Care representative in the HR Network for all Orkla companies in Sweden
- Be a member of the Wound Care Management team and work closely with the Country Manager for the Swedish Go to Market organization
Experience and qualifications:
- Preferably a master´s degree within HR, Law, Administration and/or Economics
- 5 years working experience from a similar HR role in an international matrix organization
- Track record from being a preferred, and service minded, HR business partner, sitting on multiple management teams
- Experience from working with Swedish labour law and Union relations/negotiations
- Experience from implementing global HR initiatives
- Solid experience from core HR processes such as compensation and benefits, union negotiations, recruitment, restructures as well as running training sessions and workshops
- Track record from engaging and developing own HR team
- Good presentation skills and a solid track record of presenting complex information in an "easy to understand way" to senior management and other stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Swedish, verbal and written
- IT literate; excellent excel and ppt skills and very comfortable when it comes to working in different HR tools and systems - preferably experience from working in SAP HR
- Results-driven, open to change and with a positive mind-set Structured, timely and with a high working capacity
- Ability to quickly establish good relationships with key stakeholders
- Not afraid to get one´s hands dirty and work operationally as well as strategically with HR
- Willing to stand up for what is right, also in an uncomfortable situation
- Credible, trustworthy and with high integrity
- Willingness to travel
We look forward receiving your application as soon as possible since we are interviewing on a regular basis. If you have any questions, please contact our recruitment Consultant at JUREK HR, Ylva Ottosson at email@example.com Please notice we do not accept applications via email.
The role of HR Director Care AB reports in administratively to SVP HR in Business Area Care, and functionally to CEO Wound Care. Further on the role collaborates closely to Country Manager Go to market Sweden. The role is a member of the Wound Care Business Unit Management team and a member of the Orkla Care HR Management team.
At Orkla, none of us are the finished article. From our first day to our last, we´re learning and we´re growing right here, inside the business. Yes, there are varied positions across brands, global markets and the whole value chain waiting to challenge us from one role to the next. Yes, we have a range of training opportunities at our professional Academies. Yes, there are leaders inspiring and motivating us with their commercial vision. But, more than that, there is an open culture of self-improvement and a quietly brave entrepreneurial spirit running though our people, our business and everything we do. And as Orkla continues to rapidly change, we all change too. We personally challenge ourselves to test and retest our ideas – striving to find even better ways to leave a mark on the business for years to come.
Welcome to join us and lead our team!
Orkla Care is a leading supplier of vitamin and mineral supplements, health- and beauty products, hygiene- and wound products and detergents. Some of our leading brands are Grumme, L300, Pharbio, Jordan, Nutrilett, LdB and Salvequick. The products are primarily sold through the grocery trade, health stores, pharmacies and online. Orkla´s vision is to be your friend in everyday life and is built on our values Brave, Trustworthy and Inspiring. Orkla wants to make everyday a little bit better with locally produced and healthy brands, creating joy.
Sökord: HR Director, HR Manager, Leadership, Management teams, Change Management, Staff responsibility, Talent Management, Development