At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.Job description:
The position is temporary for 12 months.
The HR Service Centre in Sweden is responsible for delivering world class service delivery to our business in Sweden. It is a collaborative environment where you provide service to both employees as well as managers.
As HR Direct Advisor you will be part of a highly skilled and professional team which is the first point of contact for managers and employees for advice, guidance and resolutions regarding HR matters.
- Provide professional guidance and support to managers and employees in a broad range of HR-related matters
- Increase employees´ and manager´s knowledge and awareness of responsibilities in HR matters.
- Actively represent or promote the HR Direct function and the HR service delivery model throughout the organisation
- Secure that information is updated, correct and user friendly presented to end-users
To be successful in this challenging and diverse role you need to be a true team-player, driven by delivering a high level of service. You are thorough, possess a high level of integrity and constantly aim for improvements. Your communication skills are excellent, and you appreciate a high level of interaction and exposure in your day to day situation.
The preferred educational background is a University degree in HR or similar and you possess relevant previous professional experience as an HR generalist. Previous experience from businesses providing high-end services and/or marketing/communication is considered as highly beneficial.
You have good knowledge of legal requirements, policies and collective agreements. An international environment such as ours is familiar to you and you are used to provide support fluently in both written and spoken Swedish and English. Finally, you have flair for using HR solutions and digital collaboration tools providing a world-class client experience.
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on jobs.tetrapak.com.
This job posting expires on September 24th.
Questions about your application contact Maria Glimberg at + 46 733 36 1767
To know more about the position contact Thomas Kroon at + 46 733 36 1428
For trade union information contact Unionen Eva Thorén at +46 46 36 3304 and Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson +46 46 36 2533.