This is an exciting opportunity to be the key aspect of the marketing team in Sweden for a larger international company within FMCG.
Heineken is proud to be the most international brewer, with a portfolio of over 300 beers and a presence in over 190 markets. Heineken employs a sustainable mindset to everything they do. It ensures that their company can be a positive force for change and empowers us to protect people, the planet and our supply chain build brands that consumers trust drive their business to ever-greater long-term success.
As Brand- & Activation Manager you develop a vision for Heineken's brands in the Swedish market to make them grow in the Swedish market (on trade/off trade & Systembolaget) to meet their annual plans, developing and using Digital and Point of Sale activation.
As the market expert for Sweden, you will be aware of growing trends and patterns within the market and be able to provide data based recommendations for Innovation opportunities on new and existing brands. Advising the commercial organization and external partners on portfolio & SKU approach by channel.
Due to local specific requirements in Sweden this role works closely together with the dedicated central team in Amsterdam offering local support for both Brand- and Trade Marketing.
Working in close cooperation with his/her team and their license partners and distributors in Europe Export & Global Duty Free in Sweden, driving revenue, volume, market share and brand equity targets for specific SKUs.
The sucessful candidate for this role will have the following:
Demonstrates awareness of the category context in the market where we are playing with the Local Brands and the implication for Portfolio/Brand Strategy and growth.
Actively monitors key category dynamics. Identify category opportunities, mainly in Systembolaget (Off-trade), threats and developments.
- Identifies strategically relevant business opportunities and harness consumer, shopper and customer insights to create and implement value creating brand, product and packaging innovations for Local Brands
Analyses and develops clear conclusions that are used to drive winning channel & customer strategy, plans and execution.
- Looks outside existing data/research to understand the target consumer/topic-explores around the issue (i.e. Related information) and not just the issue itself
In-depth understanding of the current social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube and emerging platforms.
Familiarity with key social listening tools (e.g. Sprinklr, Hypefactor, Wordpress) and analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics
4+ years of marketing experience required in global or local brand and trade marketing management role, preferably in complex (international) environment/FMCG industry with both Trade Marketing and Brand Marketing
- Be self-motivated, creative and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Be analytic and possess effective planning, organizational, presentation and strategic skills.
- Experience of working in a cross-cultural environment
- Be capable of working on own initiative and taking responsibilities for actions.
- Fluent Swedish and business fluent English language
The right candidate will have the opportunity to shape the future by thinking big and setting a clear strategy. They will get to connect through authenticity, empathy and logic and deliver against ambitious targets by raising the bar and taking ownership for results. As a part of Heineken you will develop, grow and motivate other people!