Are you passionate about health concepts and services?
Join a newly formed team in If to help create outcomes-driven, patient-centric health insurance
The health care systems in the Nordics are among the best performing systems in the world, with universal public provision of care, low infant and maternal mortality, excellent life expectancy and, despite high incidence, high five-year cancer survival. However, we face significant challenges with an ageing population that drives increased demand for health care services; medical and technological innovation expanding therapeutic options and thereby increasing the gap between available treatment and treatment that can be financed through the public system; and consumerism driving an increasing gap between patient expectations and experience.
Private health insurance is emerging as a supplement to public care. At If, our ambition is to be the leading personal insurance company in the Nordics and we aspire to be a trusted advisor for our personal and health insurance customers.
If Health Services is a newly formed cross-functional team with a group-wide mandate to drive product, partner and digital development to accelerate the transformation of our customer offering in the health space. We are currently five people and are expanding to seven.
Your background is in service design, UX or concept development, but most importantly: You are a rock star at uncovering needs, distilling insight and shaping outstanding concepts – and then throwing yourself in the deep end to test if the solutions are viable.
- Help shape If’s health insurance offering in the Nordics
- Understand user needs and iteratively develop concepts and solutions that transform customer experience
- Ensure that our cross-functional agile team is as user-obsessed as you are
- Extract insight from analysis (user interviews, user testing, A/B testing, benchmarking, interpretation of qualitative data)
- Visualize and communicate the «so what» in the data
- Translate insight to solid concepts that shape business decisions
- Facilitate workshops, design sprints etc
- Simple prototyping (primarily driven by UX designers)
- Higher relevant experience. Outstanding track record can compensate for educational experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably one Scandinavian language
- Skillset described above
- Experience with agile, user-centric, targeted and iterative work mode
- Business acumen
- Experience with healthcare or insurance beneficial, but not a requirement
International, modern and dynamic working environment within the leading insurance company in the Nordic region. You will have challenging and exciting tasks to carry out, driving your personal and skills development supported by training opportunities within and outside If.
Work location: Oslo or Stockholm
The role will report to Lars Mariero, Nordic Head of Health Services, +47 911 06 687 or email@example.com
Please include an online or PDF portfolio presenting work that represents your capabilities. Send us your application no later than 12th of March. We look forward to hearing from you!