At thyssenkrupp we have more than 161,000 employees in 79 countries and annual sales of almost €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that‘s right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
Head of Service - thyssenkrupp Elevator – Region Stockholm
We strive to make cities the best ever places to live, by advancing an industry that moves over 1 billion people each day. We are transforming our business by driving the industry norm and challenging ourselves, fostering a culture of internal and external collaboration, and building on our unique engineering capabilities to optimize existing and create new products and solutions for our customers that cater to real mobility needs.
With sales of €8,0 billion in fiscal 2018/2019 and customers in 150 countries, thyssenkrupp Elevator built its position as one of the world’s leading elevator companies from scratch in a mere 40 years’ time applying thyssenkrupp unique engineering capabilities. With more than 52,000 highly skilled employees, the company offers smart and innovative products and services designed to meet customers’ individual requirements. The portfolio includes passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts as well as tailored service solutions for all products. Over 1,000 locations around the world provide an extensive sales and service network to guarantee closeness to customers.
The Europe Africa Business Unit is the second-largest of thyssenkrupp Elevator’s four Business Units. This regional unit handles the sale, installation and servicing of elevators, escalators and moving walks. The Business Unit’s Headquarters – thyssenkrupp Elevator Europe Africa – is located in Essen, Germany, from where it coordinates activities in Germany, France, the British Isles, Austria, Switzerland, the Benelux countries, Scandinavia, Iberia, Italy, Turkey, Eastern Europe and Africa.
- As Head of Service you are responsible for the elevator service business and organization in the Stockholm area.
- In your role, you are responsible for developing and executing plans to reach ambitious sales and profitability targets for service, repair, maintenance and call-outs.
- You are responsible for coaching, developing and managing the performance of your team members including supervisors, sales representatives and administrators.
- You will ensure systematic ways of working and continuous improvements to maintain high levels of operational efficiency, profitability and best-in-class customer satisfaction.
- You will contribute to the overall strategy and development of the service business across different branches and materialize campaigns and strategic initiatives within your own organization.
- You will report to the Branch Manager and support the service organization with detailed and continuous performance analytics and market intelligence.
- 5+ year of leadership experience from similar position, with strong inter-personal and coaching skills.
- Strong track record of sales success in the service and after-sales businesses.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, combined with mentality to solve short term challenges and to drive implementation.
- High readiness for action, resilience, motivation and flexibility as well as dynamic and self-motivating character.
- Strong ability and drive to innovate and create results both independently and together in teams.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Excel and PowerPoint is required, including ability to analyze data sets from various ERP systems, visualize data in graphs and create compelling storylines.
- Operational experience in the elevator business or similar industries is considered as an advantage.
- Very good knowledge in spoken and written English is required.
- Ambition and willingness to grow within the organization with increasing responsibilities on a regional, national and Nordic level.
Our offer to you
At thyssenkrupp we give you the freedom to expand your horizons – with flexible work time models, international teams and attractive working conditions and social benefits. We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and until today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Our company is diverse and exciting. It offers an incredible range of opportunities. Because we believe that different backgrounds and cultures enrich us and make working together more enjoyable and more successful. We are therefore committed to a corporate policy that values, supports, and utilizes diversity.
Mail application to: email@example.com