Real Estate & Facility Management (RE&FM) manages properties and facility services for Vattenfall and is transforming into covering both technical and conventional services across all offices and plants. In the Nordic region we are now looking for candidates to the position as Head of Business Support, to join the Nordic organization.
Business Support manages common topics for the Nordic RE&FM organization. The role is part of RE&FM Nordic management team and have a central role in the structure of reporting and follow up of the function. Projects and initiatives are also coordinated cross border and Business Support often serves as the representative for the Nordic region in such occasions.
The role main responsibilities are:
- Coordination of Business Planning and reporting for RE&FM Nordic
- Coordination and structure of common topics in RE&FM Nordic such as Service catalogue, IT, communication, charge out, audits signatory process
- Coordination and reporting on RE&FM Nordic Project Portfolio
- Upholding of RE&FM Nordic Management System, ensuring it supports the organization, is in synch with VMS and manage any audits necessary
- Actively participation in governance of RE&FM Nordics, both in terms of BA/BU/SF internally and in larger complex vendor contracts
- Planning of RE&FM Management Team agendas and meetings
- Leading and developing team of 4-5 FTEs
• University degree in relevant field
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Experience in change management
• Well-structured and prone to strive for alignment between strategy and action
• Solid English and Swedish language skills
• Managerial experience
• Experience within Real Estate & Facility services
• Background in Finance and/or Quality Management
• Experience of contract management
• Experience in Shared Service concept
• Experience in Nuclear operation
Location: The position is preferably based in one of the larger locations meaning Stockholm, Forsmark or Ringhals.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that striving for diversity helps to build a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background. Read more on how we work with diversity and inclusion here:https://careers.vattenfall.com/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion/
We welcome your application, including CV and cover letter via the link below, no later than the 14th of June 2020.
For more information about recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter Anneli Jarlsheim at +46 72-585 28 76.
Trade union representatives in Sweden Rolf Olsson (Akademikerna), Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20 000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure are many of our positions security classed. This position is security classed and therefore the final candidates will be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.