We currently have a vacancy for a Head of Quality Assurance at our development site in Solna.
Recipharm offers its expertise and facilities in the development, production and supply of pharmaceuticals to demanding customers for global use in order to be acknowledged as the best provider of contract development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical industry by our customers, employees and other stakeholders.
Recipharm’s development site in Solna develops pharmaceutical products and manufactures clinical trial material for pharmaceutical industry clients. The department for Quality Assurance is responsible for release of manufactured batches as well as long term development of the quality assurance systems. The department has a close collaboration with QC and Manufacturing and also with Analytical Development, Formulation Development and Project Management. The Head of QA will report to the Global Head of QA within Recipharm Development Services in all operational matters and to the Site Manager regarding matter relating to the site.
- Full responsibility for leading and developing staff, hiring, performance management and salary reviews
- Budget responsibility for department
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work at the department
- Actively maintain the site Manufacturing Authorisation and ensure that all operations on the site is conducted according to cGMP and timelines
- Act as backup QP
- Balance QA requirements and other company targets
- Follow the development in regulations and guidelines and improve the quality system. Review and approve reports, procedures and other quality documents
- Together with Global Head of QA, ensure that work at the site is aligned with global strategy
- As a part of the site management team and work in order to ensure efficiency and competitiveness of the site
- University degree in science or technology
- Documented experience from QA work in development and small scale manufacture of drug products (sterile manufacturing and solid dosage forms)
- Preferably, experience as QP
- Preferably, documented experience from leadership in the pharmaceutical area
Personal attributes required:
- Courageous and positive towards challenges
- Proactive and driving improvements
- Goal oriented achiever
- Good team worker and relation builder
- Communications skills (in Swedish and English)
- Analytical with the ability to manage ambiguity
- Excellent leadership skills
Information and application:
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Torkel Gren, Site Manager. Telephone +46 739622960 or Roberta Vigna, Director Quality Management Telephone +393316757630. As an employee of Recipharm you will be working in an exciting and expansive sector, with interesting product development project, contributing to health and well-being in society. For further information about our values and our company, go to www.recipharm.com
If you would like to join us on the exciting journey to develop Recipharm into one of the world’s largest contract manufacturing companies within the pharmaceutical industry, then please submit your application in English. Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, so send your application promptly. Final application date is January 11th2019. We do not accept applications by post or e-mail.
Recipharm is a leading CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation) in the pharmaceutical industry employing some 6,000 employees. Recipharm offers manufacturing services of pharmaceuticals in various dosage forms, production of clinical trial material and APIs, and pharmaceutical product development. Recipharm manufactures several hundred different products to customers ranging from Big Pharma to smaller research- and development companies. Recipharm’s turnover is approximately SEK 6 billion and the Company operates development and manufacturing facilities in France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The Recipharm B-share (RECI B) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information on Recipharm and our services, please visit www.recipharm.com