Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We engage millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world.
You will be part of the Commercial Marketing team that sits under the marketing function in NENT. The Marketing function’s main mission is to contribute to ensure the NENT vision comes to life: To be the leading Nordic streaming service provider and content producer with a global appeal. We are responsible for all marketing activities across brands and markets.
Commercial Marketing contributes to this by recommending brand and marketing strategy that positions our brands strongly in the market and by securing effective marketing-planning and performance marketing to deliver on commercial targets as well as grow market shares.
We have high ambitions, securing an effective Performance Marketing setup. Today the team already services some channels for mainly Viaplay, but the mission is to work across brands, markets and channels when it comes to lower funnel sales optimized performance marketing.
To reach these ambitions, we are now looking for a head of our performance marketing team
- Act as Team Lead and Project Manager for the Performance Marketing team at NENT (6 headcounts)
- Secure effective team setup and assignment of tasks in order to achieve set targets
- Secure a highly motivated and competent team
- Secure that the performance team act as inhouse agency – supporting relevant internal stakeholders
- Recommend Performance marketing strategy together with the VP Commercial Marketing and other relevant stakeholders (external agencies)
- Implementation of decided strategy – and continuous optimization
- Secure continuous reporting on performance of different activities
- Secure right data, system and tracking setup
- Secure up to date dashboards and reporting
- Contribute to a strong corporation and day-to-day coordination with internal stakeholders and external media agencies
- Contribute to “one integrated media strategy” across all media for every NENT activity & campaign
- Be team player and active part in the performance marketing team.
Desired personality characteristics
- Extrovert with high team lead skills – and communication skills
- You are proactive
- And you understand the value of stakeholder management
- Believe in a coaching leadership – experience in leading a team (3-5 people)
- Ability to interpret and convert a media strategy into performance activities
- Thorough knowledge in Performance Marketing – understanding in Programmatic, SoMe, SEM/SEO, CRO
- Understand the media ecosystem (walled gardens vs Open ecosystem)
- Data driven mind-set and know how to use 1st party data to drive performance
- GMP (Google Marketing Platform) understanding and how the products co-exist
- Analytic skillset - ability to analyse data to see correlations and causations between activities
- It’s an advantage if you also have thorough SEO experience.
Join us today
Our HQ is in Stockholm, but we operate across the Nordics. You will become part of an amazing company with great people, content and culture. If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV. We do not accept applications through email. If you have other any questions regarding the recruitment you are welcome to contact Axel Olsson, Senior Recruiter at email@example.com
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group)is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’).