Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking - a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research, eye-controlled computers and in virtual reality devices. Tobii was founded in 2001 and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Stock Exchange.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Taiwan, Norway, the UK, Germany and France. We are a fantastic team of around 1,000 tobiians, and growing.
As our head of Investor Relations, you work continuously to support the financial markets in understanding Tobii as an investment!
By creating and presenting information about Tobii in a transparent, correct and consistent manner, you build long-term credibility for our company among existing and potential investors. You complement this with great skills to tell the exciting story that highlights and explains the great opportunities for our different businesses, to build understanding and excitement in Tobii as an investment case.
You will interact with both institutional and private investors, both in Sweden and internationally.
In this role you will report to the SVP of Communications and work closely with the CFO and other members of the Tobii Group management team.
In this position you will serve as the key point of contact and spokesperson for the investor community and financial media. With Tobii’s CEO, SVP of Communications and CFO as your sparring partners, you are the one shaping our strategy and execution for Investor Relations.
- Set and execute the Tobii Investor Relations strategy.
- Organize and lead capital market days, roadshows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
- Team up with our CEO and CFO and make sure they are up to date with the plans and join you when needed.
- Proactively meet with existing and new investors, brokers, bankers and traders, participate at industry conferences.
- Manage the production of all financial reports, annual reports and sustainability reports, including drafting the CEO comment and writing the business overview.
- Create presentations, regulatory press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Monitor analyst reports, make summary for senior management and provide feedback to the management team of investors sentiment.
- Manage the investor relations and corporate governance parts of Tobii's web site.
- Make sure that Tobii’s policies and practices are up to date with relevant regulatory frameworks and provide regulations and disclosure training to spokespersons and employees.
Your skills and experience
First of all, you enjoy engaging with different audiences and to convey a consistent and exciting message. You are curious and open to explore new ways of working, you ask questions and you like working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- A university degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, of which at least 3 years in investor relations in a public listed company.
- Proven excellence in preparing and writing financial reports, press releases, earnings call scripts and investor presentations.
- Solid financial and investment analysis skills.
- Proven oral and written communication skills, and presentation ability in Swedish and English.
- Experience of public speaking, meriting is from a listed company
- A deep technology interest
- Excellent relationship-building skills in the investor community.
At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. We welcome you to our HQ in Stockholm, to a friendly but still ambitious work environment where you will be meeting colleagues from all around the world.
Please address your questions to Caroline Eriksson through the career site chat and send in your application through our website as soon as possible.
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.