Do you want to work with the future of entertainment? We are looking for a Head of Insights & Analysis.
As a Head of Insights & Analysis you and your team are a key function in leading the business development for ADTV and AVOD. Your work will be equally important for running the business towards our external partners as well as introducing areas of improvement and development internally. You are a tight support to the Finance Controller in the ongoing business cycle for example the budget and forecasting process. You will lead a team of analysts and business developers and your main responsibility is to support the business with the day to day needed analysis and key presentations, lead business development projects and be responsible for accurate reporting.
Areas of responsibilities and tasks include:
- Driving the strategy and analysis work for AdTV and AVOD unit
- Drive the development and innovation of the Adsales business
- Key support to financial controller and the leadership group to drive the business cycle in terms of budget and estimates throughout the year.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, orienting, coaching and training employees; maintaining a positive, safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Ensure company success by transparent reporting & communication, cross product cooperation and acting in accordance with company values and regulations.
Placement is at our HQ in Stockholm. This role is part of the leadership group for the business unit.
What we are looking for
To succeed in the role, you need to be a doer and you thrive in result-oriented environments.
Successful candidates also meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering or statistics
- Minimum of 3-5 years of management experience in leading a team
- Previous experience of leading strategic projects and business development processes within the media industry
- You are a person with analytical skills that can lead a multitude of projects serving different needs.
As screening and selection is made continuously, we invite you to apply as soon as possible, latest by 2018-12. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our recruiter Andreas Karlsson at email@example.com We do not accept applications by email.
Nordic Entertainment Group is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to make sure your recruitment experience is the best it can be – so, if you’re selected for an interview, please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make that would be helpful for you.
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.