Head of Global Talent Acquisition & Development to Evolution Gaming
Talent Acquisition at Evolution gaming is a fast paced and exciting mix of mass recruitment of talent to live, on-line gaming operations, IT specialists to game development as well as to all levels of management and support functions. The Head of Global Talent Acquisition & Development will drive the global talent acquisition and on-boarding strategy in order to develop a best in class recruitment experience that delivers on the company's need for attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining the right talent worldwide.
In addition, this role will project manage and ensure quality and global efficiency in other HR projects such as senior leadership development and new market entries. As a global leadership role, Head of Global Talent Acquisition & Development will coach and direct Talent Acquisition Managers and Specialists in Latvia, Georgia, Malta, Romania, Canada and U.S.
This role offers an exceptional opportunity for a results-oriented, experienced individual to spearhead Evolution Gaming’s global recruitment efforts and be part of an unprecedented global market expansion, within a publicly listed, (large cap) market-leading corporation. The Head of Global Talent Acquisition & Development is based in the Stockholm Head Office, is part of the Global HR team and reports to the Group CHRO.
- Own Evolution Gaming's end-to-end recruitment and on boarding strategy to ensure a global approach, that we reach our recruitment targets and provide a solid foundation for tenure optimization. Continually evolve our recruiting and on boarding strategy to meet the changing needs of a rapidly growing global business as well as in each of the different markets. Specific focus in gaming operations, engineering and management.
- Together with Human Resources and Talent Acquisition Managers coach and direct our global Talent Acquisition team to drive operational excellence throughout the global team and ensure we bring in right talent in each individual market.
- The above includes:
- Workforce Planning – identify and address competence gaps between today's workforce and future human capital needs and adjust these against strategy and business plan
- Develop a global standard for talent acquisition and on-boarding
- Optimize the talent pipeline in partnership with external providers and internal stakeholder and drive towards the goal of conducting a higher degree of recruiting activities in-house
- Together with Talent Acquisition Managers ensure maximal sourcing and advertising outreach and effect
- In partnership with Human Resources and Talent Acquisition Managers handle opportunities and challenges with global impact in the recruitment process – create and implement learning experiences back into day-to-day operations (subject matter expert)
- Train the global talent acquisition team and line managers in insights and best practice
- Establish global standards for goal-setting and targets within relevant processes and develop KPI´s to analyze, measure and improve development within cost per hire, time to fill, hires to goal, source of hire and other recruitment effectiveness ratios. Create reporting dashboards and TA scorecards against the global organization. Specifically also address:
- Ensure an optimal candidate experience throughout attract, recruit and on-boarding processes
- Diversity – ensure goals regarding gender distribution are met
- Contribute with relevant insights to ensure goals regarding turnover/tenure are met
- Recruit global roles together with relevant HR-managers and line managers
- Align digital marketing and social media channel strategies
- Ensure optimal collaboration with preferred global vendors within social media, platforms and recruitment
- Establish leadership development strategies and programs for senior managers and responsibility for succession planning
- Project manage new country entries from an HR perspective
- Senior HR and Talent Acquisition experience with broad leadership experience (experience from managing teams is a merit)
- Experienced global project management capabilities, with track-record of streamlining relevant global projects, processes and KPI´s
- Experience in setting up and establishing leadership development programs
- Fast business growth experience and experience of developing and leading operational excellence within talent acquisition (global center of excellence is a merit) understanding of complex target groups and mass/specialist recruitment as mix
- International experience (above countries is a merit) within matrix organizations with well-developed cultural sensitivity
- Good understanding of HR predictive analytics
- Experience with TA Digital Channels
- Experience of coaching people at all levels as well as excellence in stakeholder management
- Experience of working with and understanding the business – business acumen
- Fluency in English
- Adaptable & agile – can work in a fast-paced environment and respond & re-prioritize quickly when internal or external changes demand
- Resilient and focused - ability to navigate and drive change in an ambiguous environment
- Analytical – can use data to demonstrate key metrics and value and has capacity to engage in broad, complex and conceptual thinking as well as leverage data to make decisions
- Credible advisor - demonstrated expertise across key initiatives in a talent acquisition function
- Outstanding communication skills - ability to engage and manage multiple senior stakeholder relationships and in multi-cultural environment
- Natural leader – can take your teams and the business on a journey to operational excellence
- Team player/collaborator – ability to build relationships quickly and driving the fulfillment of specific programs of work whilst managing expectations upwards and activity/output from your teams
- Credibility and influence –ability to credibly communicate with and influence/coach senior leaders and represent the Talent Communities function as a true subject matter expert
- Uphold the company Core Values in all activities
Evolution Gaming HQ, Stockholm, Hamngatan 11, 5th fl.
How to apply
Please provide your CV and cover letter in English. If you have any queries regarding the role please contact Anna Malmqvist at annam(at)evolutiongaming.com or +46 0706 55 55 91.
Please do not wait to apply as we will be interviewing on an on-going basis.
Evolution Gaming is the world's number one B2B Live Casino provider with approximately 5000 employees. The company develops, produces, markets and licenses fully integrated Live Casino solutions to gaming operators globally since 2006. A true global player Evolution Gaming operates major studios in Latvia, Malta and Georgia, in many other sites in Europe, Canada and the U.S. and is rapidly expanding to other locations around the world.
Sökord: HR, Personal, hr business partner, hrbp, hr-bp, hrbp, rekrytering, talent Acquisitioner, rekryterare, sourcing, researcher, IT, research, head hunter, headhunting, hunting, headhunter, generalist, specialist, hrspecialist, hr-specialist, Talent Acquisition, bemanning, HR, ekonomi, Stockholm, HR-assistent, Talent Acquisition, rekryterare, researcher, HRBP, BP, hrjobb, job, jobb, jobba, medarbetare, generalist, specialist, hrgeneralist, hr-generalist, hr-specialist, ledigajobb,Diversify, HR, hr manager, manager, business, partner, hr-partner, hr-director, hr-manager, hr partner, hr director, business partnerhr-chef, chef, ledning, management, chefjobb, chefsjobb, hr-jobb, rekryteringsspecialist, rekryteringspecialist, hransvarig, HR-ansvarig, HR-ansvarige, international, internationell, internationellt, Swedish, svenska, engelska, Nordic, nordisk, Europe, EU, globalt, world