We are striving for the next level within the content we produce and with that as a background we are organizing a brand-new team focusing on content marketing on group level. Are you the one with experience in content marketing and leadership and want to lead us on this journey?
We need great content to reach the full potential in our digital marketing. Our content marketing adds business value as it builds our brand and helps position Academic Work as the thought leader within competence resourcing and Young Professionals. To produce great content, we need a high performing content marketing organization powered by data. We also need efficient production processes and the support of contributors such as subject experts. The key responsibility of the Head of Content Marketing is to establish this organization and the processes to ensure performance.
Since this role is new, you will initially prioritize building your team in close collaboration with a recruitment consultant. The blueprint of the team is still work-in-progress, but will most likely consist of 6-8 persons, with functions within Content Management, Writing, Research, and local market adaption.
At Academic Work - we make people grow and we are now looking for a Head of Content Marketing to build our content marketing function. At our Stockholm North office, you are surrounded by ambitious co-workers who work closely together and helping each other. If you would ask your future co-workers about our culture, we are certain that a lot of them would describe Academic Work as a place where the positive energy and the ambition is contagious. Our co-workers are the heart and core of Academic Work and crucial to our continuous success and growth - could this be your next step?
You will be responsible for creating the job design for these positions, as well as defining their role-specific process goals. Of course, you will also manage the introduction of your new team members, ensuring they get a great start in their new positions. As well as continue to support their professional development along the way. You will set up processes to ensure quality and efficiency in content producing as well as drive the work of developing clear and efficient processes of collaboration between all our different markets and Academic Work Group.
Main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Develop our overall content marketing strategy together with internal stakeholders. Build clear guidelines for our brand tonality and ensure our tone-of-voice is kept in all content productions.
- Build and develop our content marketing processes to secure the Group content teams ability to deliver efficient productions in terms of speed, without compromising on quality.
- Establish a data-driven mindset within the content marketing organization. This includes designing and implementing measurement systems that actively measure, manage, optimize and communicate content performance.
- Recruit and retain a content organization on Group level. Ensure clarity in the responsibilities between Group content functions, local markets, and other process teams.
- Keep up with technological advancements within the content area and ensure the content team is up to date to produce relevant and relatable content.
- Ensure the content marketing process runs efficiently, and redesign the process whenever needed to improve performance towards our business objectives.
- Follow-up on content quality and performance, regularly collect feedback to learn how to improve our content further. Follow and report content KPIs monthly.
- Collaborate with the other Group Marketing functions to ensure performance in the overall marketing process.
- Act as a role model in living our core values.
You will work in close collaboration with Head of Digital Sales and Marketing and Head of Creative to make sure we have a top-class visual and data-driven distribution of our world-class content.
Vi söker dig som
- You have +3 years work experience in content marketing
- You have experience in a leadership role
- You have knowledge in Google Analytics
- You are comfortable in communicating in English, since you will have daily communication with your team members in English
To succeed in this role, you are not afraid to take decisions and drive initiatives, which will be a crucial part of establishing this organization. You have a strategic approach and strive towards your long-term vision. Furthermore, you always aim for the highest quality and dont want to leave anything half-finished, along with a great ability to dive head-on into challenges you face along the way.
- Start date: According to agreement
- Extent: Full time, permanent
- Location: Stockholm, Norrtull
- Contact: Jonathan Söderling, Recruitment Consultant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Apply for the position by clicking on Apply below.
Information om företaget
Want to know more about working internally at Academic Work? At https://www.academicwork.se/jobba-hos-oss you can meet our employees, read about what we value highly, and see pictures and films describing our world! Click here!