Hands-on specialist IT
We are currently looking for an IT specialist to support our distribution centers located in Sweden and Norway while based in Stockholm/Tumba.
You will be part of HAVI’s IT Team for Europe North-West. The locations in the Europe North-West are (Sweden) Tumba, Gothenburg and Malmoe, (Norway) Oslo, (Denmark) Vejle and Copenhagen, (Finland) Helsinki, (Belgium) Brussels and (The Netherlands) Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
As our new IT Specialist, you will ensure the support of IT systems and infrastructure services with a pro-active and service-oriented attitude, while maintaining the right balance between cost and benefits for the provided services. You´re responsible for network communications, IT infrastructure, hardware and software administration and management, and group-wide projects on site.
- Remote and On-Site support for all end-user related topics like PCs, client software, Phones, Printers, among other similar tasks
- Manage lifecycle of local hardware and software (contract, maintenance, orders)
- Hardware procurement and stock management
- IMAC (Install, Move, Add, Change) for standard IT devices
- Recycle & Disposals of end of life devices
- Asset Inventory Management
- Provide training when needed to the local organization on Corporate solutions (as Office 365), local solutions, and assets
- Technical support in the selection of solutions needed locally, which are not provided by the regional or central organization. Support the creation of technical documentation and functional designs for local solutions
- Follow and implement HAVI Global Technology IT standards (guidelines, policies, and rules)
- With the help of our remote specialized IT teams in our global IT organization, you will support the IT infrastructure by coordinating installation, changes or updates to either servers, computers, switches, routers, APs, and other network devices
- Schedule work visits to our distribution sites in Gothenburg, Malmoe, and Oslo for support, maintenance or planned IT activities. (One trip per month as average)
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Working in an IT organization
- Bachelor / master’s degree in IT or Logistics (with experience in IT/ERP) or similar
- Professional experience in IT administration
- Knowledge and experience with software, hardware, and network infrastructure
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation and manuals
Team working attitude, self-driven, trust-building, positive approach, problem-solving, critical thinking, creativity, proactiveness, coordinating with others, service orientation, and fluent in Swedish and English.
We offer you:
An important role in a company with strong growth ambitions and a history of truly partnering with global and local brands. We are successful through our focus to continuously provide superior value to improve our customer's position. You will be working with a group of people willing to help you develop your knowledge and career while embarking a journey of changes, challenges, and opportunities that will keep the motivation high. We work in an international environment and offer good benefits adjusted for the market.
Welcome with your application:
Attracted by this opportunity? Feel free to hit apply and send your resume. Do you have any questions regarding the role, Jesper Morin at 08-40952950, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are reading applications ongoing, do not hesitate to submit your application by today. If not, we need it by latest November 1st.
HAVI is the leading logistics provider in the food service sector and partner to leading brands like McDonald's, Espresso House, Pizza Hut, KFC, Vapiano, Subway and Jensen's Böfhus. McDonald's is the largest customer which we serve in all Nordic countries but also in most European countries as well as Asia and North America. As a logistics partner, we supply restaurants with all the articles they need to serve their guests. We are part of the HAVI Group, a privately held company with the Home Office in Chicago, who operates in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Packaging and Marketing. In the Nordic region we have a turnover of ~500 MEUR and ~450 employees
IT-Specialist, IT, IT & Data, IT administration, ITspecialist, *IT*, IT & Data, *Data*, IT-administration, itsupport, it-support, teknisk support, supporttekniker, support-tekniker, 2nd, 3d, hårdavara, hårdvaru*, logistic, logistik, hands on, tech, teknologi, it-administratör, it administratör, Telekommunikation, Internet, tumbajobb, stockholmsjobb, sthlm, havijobb, work, job, jobb, jobba, career, karriär, medarbetare, supportmedarbetare, Kundservice, kundtjänst, svenska, engelska, *ERP*, nätverk, infrastruktur, mjukvara, mjukvaru*, NXT, master,