Haldex is now looking for a Global Supply Chain Controller that are confident to work in a multi-dimensional matrix organisation with a hands-on attitude.
As a Global Supply Chain Controller you will act as the right hand of the EVP of Supply Chain and report directly to the CFO. You will be responsible for supporting and challenging the Supply Chain organization in performance and follow up and prepare plans, forecast and actual performance. As a part of the Supply Chain Management team you will, in cooperation with the production sites and purchasing departments, follow up performance as well as developing business cases and tools for decision making. A very important task is the roll out of the standard cost concept and after that improving and maintain this.
The role includes:
- Implementation, improvement and maintenance of standard cost concept
- Maintain and develop current BI cubes for sourcing and sales
- Ensure accuracy in reported data from the companies both from a timing and quality perspective
- Take lead in special projects and initiatives that we roll out in the companies
- Build performance reports and tools for pricing/business cases
- Support the EVP Supply Chain, in analysing and gathering financial and operational data, to ensure optimal operational and strategic decision making
- Analyze correct and present outcome of closing results and forecasts from the companies in the region
- Ensure compliance of reporting from local companies both from reporting policy and time plan perspective.
- Ownership of Standard Costs from production sites
- Ownership of budget-, forecast- and periodic performance reporting, analyses and tools
- Ownership of legal reporting from local companies both from reporting policy and time plan perspective
Qualifications and experience:
To be successful in this role we believe you have a degree in Finance, Business Administration (BBA, MBA) or similar. You have been working as part of an international team and have at least 5 years of relevant working experience as a Controller or Financial Manager. Experience in implementing or working with a standard cost concept is considered as an advantage.
As a person you are a goaloriented, self driven teamplayer that can work autonomously. You are flexible and used to a changing environment. You have a multi task focus and are resilient and able to perform under stress. Fluent in English is required. It is also important to be able to work as part of a team yet you demonstrate good leadership qualities.
A key position in an exciting and global company which has maintained the local feeling with strong core values. You will come to a place where the employees has a great drive to make the company maintain and expand their marketleader position. Haldex encourages employees growing internally and the possibilities is many in the long run.
About the Haldex
Haldex develops and provides reliable and innovative solutions that improve safety, vehicle dynamics and environmental sustainability in the global commercial vehicle industry. Our customers include manufacturers of heavy trucks, trailers, buses, and axle manufacturers. Other applications, such as military and agricultural vehicles, are also supported. The product portfolio comprises all major components and sub-systems included in a complete brake or suspension system.
Headquartered in Landskrona, Sweden, we have a global presence in terms of sales, research, engineering and development, technical service, and production in the commercial vehicle industry. In 2018, Haldex had net sales of approximately 5 billion SEK. Employing close to 2,300 people, manufacturing takes place in Sweden, Germany, Hungary, China, Brazil, Mexico, and the USA. Three distribution centers are strategically located in the USA, Canada, and France.
Haldex is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm Stock Exchange.
In this recruitment process Haldex partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Helena Centerblad +46 707 49 99 63. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
Meritmind work with a competence-based concept to promote an objective and non-discriminatory recruitment process. This means, among things, that you will have to do work psychological tests if you proceed to the interview stage in this process
Please keep this in mind before submitting your application (in accordance with the new GDPR-legislation)
- Your application should not contain personal information about civil status, family situation / children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in trade union, health or sexual orientation
- Make sure that your name and contact details are included in your CV.
- It is only possible to attach a document, so please add CV and possibly a personal letter in the same file.
- Your application is sent when you select the file and click on open.